"Wunna" dig race is a bitch..

h22 yo

Discuss.

Oh and pics for the win:

Here's his front yard ---> http://www.getrichslowly.org/images/junkyard.jpg

Here's his home ---> http://www.sequoyahcountysheriff.org/abandoned%20mobile%20home%20lab%20trash%20north%20of%20vian%20photo%205.jpg

Oh, and by the way, I could careless if my 4 banger is slow. I'm 17 years old, a fast car is the dumbest thing I could own.

kthxbye.

And no, I don't want to dig race. I DUNNWANNA DIG R4C3 man, yo!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
uh, isn't he banned?

no, he had a 7 day bann.

and this is just gay. not his front yard , not his house.

the thread starter is the gayest thing here.

Guest Wunna Dig Race

I was banned by copper head for saying something to hefty jesus for talking shit about my family and It was supposed to be a 1 day bann so Im back now....

You think that my yard........ You can try again there was a couple mopars in that pic..... There nothin in my yard but chevys and 1 ford unless robs there then 2 fords lol

Why dont you meet up with me somewere and ill take the girls stock eclipse with an intake and exuasht and its auto and spank that Vtec........

and your the bitch that runs your mouth about shit......

I was banned by copper head for saying something to hefty jesus for talking shit about my family and It was supposed to be a 1 day bann so Im back now....

You think that my yard........ You can try again there was a couple mopars in that pic..... There nothin in my yard but chevys and 1 ford unless robs there then 2 fords lol

Why dont you meet up with me somewere and ill take the girls stock eclipse with an intake and exuasht and its auto and spank that Vtec........

Best call out ever... :cool:

Name the place.

I banned you for making a threat, one of the few rules we have around here. I gave you 7 days because I felt like it, still not sure why I lifted it early. I could always have you finish off the last 3 days if you like.

Well i didnt make a threat so explain my ban Mike?

You made some comments that were very borderline threatening, and at the time it seemed like everything was getting out of hand, so I defused the situation. The whole purpose of our no threatening rule is to keep e-battles on here from spilling out into real world hatred and violence. Most message boards out there don't have to worry about that, since they are world wide. CR is such an area-specific site, that one pissed off person would have very little trouble finding someone, and possibly doing them much harm. I recall in one of those threads someone mentioning how that other girl showed up at your work. That's EXACTLY what our rules try to prevent. Now, tell me how I was in the wrong for doing what I did.

Edit:

Well thats no fun! But you know damn well i wont just sit here if someone wants to disrespect me.

That's exactly the problem. This is the internet, you can't take things seriously here.

Guest Wunna Dig Race

you PM me the place and time Vtec99 ill show......

and copperhead anthony said it was supposed to be a 1 day ban so i dont think you lifted early and the threat was made because of comments about my deceased father anyone will get pissed about that.........

Name one person that wouldnt be ready to kill something or someone thats making comments about a deceased member of there family