Hi there

power-addict

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt know you could mix them? Its a direct port. The first I spray as soon as the car hits 4500rpms. Before the 3rd stage was added the second stage was a pretty big shot that was controlled. I split those into 2 shots, and plan on using the controller to distribute the spray.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
i wanna see some more pics of the car.... and more spicific info on the motor.. and def a vid or time slip to back this up...

+2

Guest Wunna Dig Race
I call BS and bring the car to OHIO like stated you would......... We have several 800-1200 RWHP cars and would love to play

The tune is bad because of my cam shaft. Its been a nightmare trying to get it dialed in. Most people would not even consider it a daily driver with the way it surges at times.

Like I said before I'm too old to play games. I come on here to pass time. I really dont care if you think I'm fake. I came out tonight and met a few of you. It's good to know there are some good people on here.

For the rest of you, forget I have a corvette.-Hello, my name is Ed and I drive a rental car. Hopefully you dont need pics of my rental car for me to prove myself.

LS-What, I'll take you up on that if this deal goes through. Keep your fingers crossed for me. It was nice meeting you. Nice cobra!

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Ok I would love to see these pics and Like I stated earlier Bring it to OHIO we would love to do some dig racing with this 1200 hp vette