Hi there

power-addict

Hi my name is Ed. I heard about this site from a friend. I've actually seen a lot from him lurking around. I'm going to be in Ohio on business until the end of August. While I'm here I plan on having some fun. I went out to your Quicker Lube and saw that a lot of you have some pretty nice older cars. I own an 03 Z06 with a 427 forged block from Texas Speed. I also want to add that I'm not an actor, yet I have 3 stages! YEAH BABY hahahahahaha!

I'll be the guy in the red hat so say hi. If I see anyone here worth my time I may have my car shipped up here.

Sorry I dont have better pictures. I grabbed the wrong laptop before I left.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8459/z06qn4.png

Hope to see you guys out.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI Good guys show was in town (6000+ classics) so most of the older cars were probably here for the show, but we do have a good representation of older vehicles that come to the meets weekly. Enjoy your stay in Columbus, and welcome to the board.

You are a noob, there is an unwritten rule that only noobs can post in their welcome thread. So in closing, Noobs do NOT welcome noobs. K?
Can anybody read?? Better me saying it before they start yelling :D

BTW: Nice vette. frgd 427. :cool:

Team yellow c5 is taking over all of cr...

Welcome...

Thank you! I just got a message saying that you are the guy I have to beat to get respect around here. Are you guys like a car gang? Do I have to race you to get accepted?

You are the guy with the lopey yellow vette arent you?? Nice color choice by the way hahaha

I got 2 messages saying I should bring my car up and race you. So how is your car scene? From what I read Columbus needs work. In some parts of Texas you can get in 40 runs in one night.

By the way, I have seen Linns work. My friend showed me a few vidoes that I have permenently burned into my brain.

So, you're from the San Antonio area? I moved out here from Texas (Bryan/College Station and Houston areas) and Ryan (Balian) and I became pretty good friends before he left. Welcome to CR. Tell Ryan to give me a call or pm.

Christian

Please post the specs on your short block, heads you are using and camshaft. You say 3 stages, so lets hear about them. The http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/bsflag.gif is about to come out... I dunno, I may be wrong but this does seem alittle fishy.