Hi there

power-addict

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx for the math lessons.. but not quite exactly what i was looking for.. but congrats for showing us all that brilliant little peice of mathmatics that probibly wouldve looped a few more hillbillys than nessacary.

You're obviously ignorant if you think his claims are not possible. Spraying 600hp worth of nitrous on a race car is something that's done every day in the outlaw world. Hell a ProMod nitrous motor makes 1300hp on an engine dyno, and makes a realistic 2400hp on the bottle(s). Unless you're using 6lbs of nitrous in a 1/4 mile pass, your shit is weak. :D

Yellow Vette, You running a Carb on that LS motor? I'd imagine it would be pretty tight trying to fit 3 foggers on a injected intake unless it was a seriously tricked out piece which I'd love to see.

You're obviously ignorant if you think his claims are not possible. Spraying 600hp worth of nitrous on a race car is something that's done every day in the outlaw world. Hell a ProMod nitrous motor makes 1300hp on an engine dyno, and makes a realistic 2400hp on the bottle(s). Unless you're using 6lbs of nitrous in a 1/4 mile pass, your shit is weak. :D

and your obviously a fucking cock smoker....

i was giving him a little shit on being so secreative about his car. i never once deemed it "impossible" for him or anyone else to do this. so i guess those top fuel cars do what 7000 hp?? on what a blower and race gas and little bit of hope and dreams? no d bag obviously a shit ton of nitrous. this dudes got a street car with 6xx worth ... so god for bid i was generally interested in his setup. once again, sorry i do not posses you infinate knowledge, i will refrain from asking questions deemed "unworthy" by evey random fucking hillbilly.