bodywork...

Bam

Just picked up a foxbody and its rough, so i figure now its time for me to tryout bodywork, lol.

What are the basics I need to know? Just slap some bondo on, sand and primer? I'm going to get it painted by someone who's done it before, but I want to prep it as much as possibly.

No rust, but just lots of little door dings, nicks, etc in the body, pretty much everywhere, lol.

It's also got a rattle can flat black job now, should I sand it bare or just rough it up?

What's the best way to fill small holes, like the spoiler holes and antenna hole, etc?

thanks guys, its a project

Matt the prep work is way more important than who sprays it. You whould be beeter off to let a trained guy get it ready and you paint it after a quick lesson than the other way around. A good paint job is 65% prep, 20% Quality of materials, used 15% painters skill and and a little of weather and Shear luck

hmm, ok guys, i'll grab some pictures and see what you think. It used to be a nice dark grey color, but the idiot spray painted it black because he said it helped show all the dings/whatever better for when he was going to fix it....cept he never did, lol. pics in the am!