Data

-OSP ISSUED A TICKET TO A MAN DRIVING 173 MILES AN HOUR IN A 55 MILE AN HOUR ZONE ON INTERSTATE 71 IN MADISON COUNTY.

:eek:

Wasn't that one of the guys on here on a bike? It might not be, but I remember we got a call off at work for that guy and he said he wouldn't make it in because of his speeding ticket. I remember the speed being pretty high.

Guest saturn

-PERRY TOWNSHIP POLICE LOVE ... THE 40-MILE-AN-HOUR STRETCH OF BETHEL ROAD, BETWEEN KENNY AND OLENTANGY -- THE SITE OF 156 TICKETS LAST YEAR.

haha, I can say this is very true. they sometimes have 2 or 3 police cars waiting behind bushes and in parking lots... it's goofy... if you're familiar with the area, this is between that bridge after Kenny Rd. and the area in front of Micro Center... literally maybe 2000 ft. at the most.

it would be interesting to use all of this data to make one of those heat maps

Personally I think Perry township is has too much money already. All their cops do is direct traffic and write tickets. Kind of a waste if you ask me. Shut down the whole dept and divert the money to CPD that already covers same beat anyway. Between Bethel road and patrolling Brookside estates/Woods, they are nothing but ticket writers anyway.

-PERRY TOWNSHIP POLICE LOVE ... THE 40-MILE-AN-HOUR STRETCH OF BETHEL ROAD, BETWEEN KENNY AND OLENTANGY -- THE SITE OF 156 TICKETS LAST YEAR.

haha, I can say this is very true. they sometimes have 2 or 3 police cars waiting behind bushes and in parking lots... it's goofy... if you're familiar with the area, this is between that bridge after Kenny Rd. and the area in front of Micro Center... literally maybe 2000 ft. at the most.

it would be interesting to use all of this data to make one of those heat maps

Perry Township sucks. When I first got my license I was driving home at night and had a car come up on me really fast, probably twice the speed limit of 35. The car was so close to my rear bumper that I couldn't see his headlights in my mirror. I had no idea it was a cop so I sped up. When I turned into my subdivision he flipped on his lights and gave me a ticket.

I should have brake checked him.

Perry Township sucks. When I first got my license I was driving home at night and had a car come up on me really fast, probably twice the speed limit of 35. The car was so close to my rear bumper that I couldn't see his headlights in my mirror. I had no idea it was a cop so I sped up. When I turned into my subdivision he flipped on his lights and gave me a ticket.

I should have brake checked him.

I used to work @ Micro Center years ago. Perry township gave me 3 tickets at one time.

55 in 40

Tint too dark

Car too loud

About $300 later I was pissed.

I used to work @ Micro Center years ago. Perry township gave me 3 tickets at one time..

55 in 40GUILTY

Tint too dark MAYBE GUILTY

Car too loud GUILTY

About $300 later I was pissed

Revvin the everloving piss out of the fuego...no contest, your honor.