Dragway 42 7/27/07

fattyona12

When I used to run the IHRA circuit we raced at DW42. We tore up an oil pan on a pot hole right at the end of the eighth. I like the shaded pits but the track is pretty aweful for a fast car.

Thanks for the links...hmm bout an hour and a half for me... be tough to make it before 7:30- by the time I put slicks on it will be 7:45/8:00 at least. When are you guys heading out there?

Random question on the 100 mph club- does that have to be in the 1/8 mile?

thats in the quarter. Oh look thats a trans am in the top spot hmmmm?

The only tech I have ever seen at 42 is when they take your money at the gate they give you a tech card. on the tnt nights they take the card in the staging lanes. As long as nothing spills on there shoes while they get the tech card you are good to go. I have been there 7 or 8 times this year, its ruff on the slowdown after the traps in the left lane. Try and drift to the center after you go through the traps its smoother there. It doesnt seem to bother me until I get much over 130 ;-) I have something else setup for friday or I would be there.

Thanks for the links...hmm bout an hour and a half for me... be tough to make it before 7:30- by the time I put slicks on it will be 7:45/8:00 at least. When are you guys heading out there?

No its 1/4 mile. You have to drive the car in though.