worth it?

Adam

yes its worth it, i've seen worse go for more. first and second gen camaros are bringing in big bucks these days. plus it was in a mag a few months ago, i have the issue.

QFT. Old re-built camaros are very valuable. That is one very nice ride.

so your saying that they built that car for $500,000.00. that is a waste of money to me. Its a nice build dont get me wrong but MID to HIGH 6 figure build it is not. Maybe $350,000.00 was in labor then I could see it. Or maybe I just have gotten lucky over the years and have meet people that make a car look like that for A LOT less.

Nice cars though and beautiful work but not worth the money TO ME.

Awesome car. Should be putting more to the rear wheels than that, though. Bolt-on LS6 + 8lbs boost + 6-speed = more power than 430RWHP. May just be a tuning issue, though.

Though it's worth it, but if I was in the market for a car of that type, I'd spend it on a 1st Gen instead.

so your saying that they built that car for $500,000.00. that is a waste of money to me. Its a nice build dont get me wrong but MID to HIGH 6 figure build it is not. Maybe $350,000.00 was in labor then I could see it. Or maybe I just have gotten lucky over the years and have meet people that make a car look like that for A LOT less.

Nice cars though and beautiful work but not worth the money TO ME.

agreement

for a 2nd gen with a ls1 drivetrain swap i think i could do that myself