Everything for sale, hi-pro, dress, audio, you name it!

billzie

OK, before I get started I apologize if I'm not following the rules. I have waaaay too much crap to get rid of and I don't want to clutter up this forum with a hundred posts. That being said...

I have a ton of stuff, a little bit of everything from Ford to Chevy to Import to Audio to shop stuff. Just way to much to post individually. If you see something you like, just ask. I price my stuff like this: NOS (new old stock) gets an accross the board discount over the prices I find on the internet (Jegs, Summit, etc); NOS display items get an additional discount; used stuff is priced according to condition. Most of the stuff is NOS still in the boxes, some of it was shop display models that were never used but no box or missing stuff, some of the stuff was gently used. All of it is good quality. I will add more pics over the next several days. Take a look. What you see is what you get, so ask questions, I'll be glad to answer.

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/billzie/Items%20for%20sale/

Most of the items are NOS which are brand new and in the packaging but might be dusty or have worn boxes I price this stuff with an across the board discount over the online retail prices (Jegs, Summit, etc), some is new and never installed/used but has no packaging or missing pieces and these items get an additional discount, and some items are gently used and are priced accordingly. All of my stuff is good quality, no junk here.

I am willing to ship or meet for delivery, but buyer is responsible for shipping/handling charges.

I will accept Paypal plus cost of their charges.

All of my prices are OBO, and I'm more willing to do this is multiple items are bought.

I am located in Athens, about 75 miles SE of Columbus.

I can make a trip up to Columbus tomorrow Sat 8/11 and can bring items but you have to contact me to make sure I bring the item, I have met several guys already and have found what seems to be the best place for me and is central and easy to get to for most of Col.

Please ask any questions, I will answer as quickly as possible.

Examples, just a fraction of what I have:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/billzie/Items%20for%20sale/GTX1.8DOHCturboengine4.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/billzie/Items%20for%20sale/partsforsale077.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/billzie/Items%20for%20sale/partsforsale037.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/billzie/Items%20for%20sale/partsforsale049.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/billzie/Items%20for%20sale/partsforsale064.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/billzie/Items%20for%20sale/partsforsale042.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/billzie/Items%20for%20sale/partsforsale066.jpg

I need a cheap cd player.

Sorry no cd player head units, just cass head units with cd changers.

Yeah, how many channels are the amps you have? and what are you lookin to get out of them?

I haven't had the chance to dig through all the audio stuff yet and compare pricing, so this is what I've quickly come up with. My pricing is always obo, I'm more likely to do this if multiple items are bought. All of my audio stuff is always based on quality, not flashy advertised numbers.

The PPI Sedona APA425 is a 4 channel amp, great quality amp made in USA, true clean power 25w rms x 4 at 4 ohm, will sound cleaner and louder than most amps claiming much higher output. $75.

Pioneer GM-H22 is 25w x 2, 70x x1, bridgeable and 2 ohm stable, missing speaker wiring harness but I never had it and used generic pin plugs from Radio Shack, great little amp. $35.

(two) Pioneer GM-H100 is 50w x 2, 160w x1, bridgeable and 2 ohm stable, great amps. $75 each. One is SOLD, one more availalbe.

(two) Pioneer GM-600 is 18w x 2, 2 ohm stable, great center channel or fill amps, missing wiring harnesses but again I used generic pin plugs from the Shack. $20 each.

(two) Coustic XM-5 cross-overs, older but none better. $35 each.

I also have BRAND NEW high quality RCAs, speaker wire, and 4g power wire made by Rockford Fosgate. Also have tons of used accessories like fuse holders, distribution blocks, wire, connectors, etc etc. BTW, I'm an old school installer who still does installs on the side, that's why I have all this stuff. BTW-2, to the guys who are saying that RF wire is crap, you obviously don't know jack about wire and sound quality or performance. There are three basic qualities of wire: Crap, this is the stuff you can get anywhere and will work OK considering the crap components you use it with, unfortunately this is the stuff that most guys use in there DIY installs; Solid, this is the stuff that will compliment 99.99% of all the systems car & home out there, it is very good quality and made to last and sound great from a long time, this is the stuff guys should be using unless you're still rockin Legacy, Pyramid, etc etc; Audiophile, this is the stuff that most folks don't even know exists and is found in very few car installs and only the best home/professional installs, this is for the guys who've never even heard what clipping is and listen to symphonic music up to 150 db and feels and sounds like you're on stage at the Met or Kennedy center. The stuff I have falls in to the Solid group, yes there is more expensive wire out there in this group, but none of it will perform any better with the overwhelming majority of components in use by us, at the prices I'm charging for my stuff it's just a little more than getting the crap that's out there and you're saving money compared to buying it from a store, shop, or even the internet.

I'm having a late start today getting up to Columbus, so I will bring these along with me. Please call me on my cell 740 590 5888 to meet. If you call quickly you'll catch me before I leave the house and I can pack more stuff.

Thanks for looking, Bill.

you got any fuel pumps? i thought i might of saw one. let me know if you like those mufflers and how they sound

I only have the Walbro RX7 fuel pump and I'm hoping to sell that stuff in the "kit" with the Haltech and other stuff.

I haven't installed the mufflers yet, looks like I'll have to run adapters to fit my pipes, but that's ok, I only need them to keep the open pipes quiet while I'm trying to sell the 79 Z28, they'll be on this week if no rain.

Thanks, Bill.

do you have any 0 gauge wire? and any mufflers?

thanks

How much of the wire are you needing? I think I only have about 50 ft left and I might need most of it for the few projects I'm doing.

Sorry no mufflers available as of now, the turbos off the Z28 are a bit shot and the ones I got from Martin are going on the Z eventually, the Borla is going on my Merc Tracer LTS when I get my wagon running (need to swap the hitch before installing the Borla).

Thanks for looking everyone, I'm getting tons of views and hot air but only a handful of guys actually follow through. All of my stuff is top quality and altough I'm not giving it away you'll save yourself a good chunk of money getting from me. I'm open to offers, so don't be shy.

Thanks again, Bill.

I'll have a chance to come up to Columbus tomorrow, Saturday Aug 11, if anyone wants anything please hit me up. I'll be at work from 1:30 pm til about midnight, and I'll check em/pm when I get home. Or, you can call me on my cell at any time except for when I'm at work tonight. 740 590 5888.

Thanks for looking, Bill.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, I've added some more stuff.

The Merc Tracer LTS that is being parted is cut up and on the trailer to go to the scrap yard but the most important parts I still have for sale, ie, engine, auto tranny, rear disc swap, front bigger brake swap, struts/springs, entire wiring harnesses and ecu, etc etc.

I also have back up for sale the mufflers I got from Martin. There is nothing wrong with them, I just couldn't use them on my Z28 with the size and offset these are, so I just took my originals in on a warranty exchange on my last trip back to Chicago.

Also, I will be coming up to Columbus tomorrow Wed 10/3 in the morning and will likely be heading back to Athens by early afternoon. If you would like me to bring something up please call me asap, this was a last minute kind of thing, sorry for not much notice. This will save you shipping/gas money.

Thanks again for looking, Bill.