New from Cincinnati (Outlawz)

Outlawz69

who are said dicks

The people who put safety first. The ones who think filtering traffic at 120+mph on one wheel is stupid. The people who think riding on one wheel for 10 miles with little to no gear in rush hour traffic down the center line is idiotic. The people who think the police are actually there for protection and believe not all of them are bad, in fact the very vast majority of them are good people who are just trying to make ends meet like the rest of us, and who also happen to ride.

If you agree with these statements your a dick.

The people who put safety first. The ones who think filtering traffic at 120+mph on one wheel is stupid. The people who think riding on one wheel for 10 miles with little to no gear in rush hour traffic down the center line is idiotic. The people who think the police are actually there for protection and believe not all of them are bad, in fact the very vast majority of them are good people who are just trying to make ends meet like the rest of us, and who also happen to ride.

I must be a little dick cause I only agree with half of that. I hope size really doesn't matter.

I am an extremely large hardened dick

I must be a little dick cause I only agree with half of that. I hope size really doesn't matter.

its ok we are all shape sizes and colors, you just happen to be a small manfruit

Rick some of these guys on here are dicks! Well 2 that i can tell. They hate on anyone because they have small pe-pe's so who can blame them lol. Dont let the minority on this site confuse you! Everyone i have MET is awsome and loves to ride like we do!

:nono: Ohhh Brother.......Here we go again

ahh its whatever. I was joking around on another topic and everyone gets their panties in a bunch
Rick some of these guys on here are dicks! Well 2 that i can tell. They hate on anyone because they have small pe-pe's so who can blame them lol. Dont let the minority on this site confuse you! Everyone i have MET is awsome and loves to ride like we do!

Hello Pot, meet Kettle.

Birds of a feather.