Were new in the Cincy area

Outlawz69

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rant:This is exactly the reason why I am not a member of any "club." Once you create a group, the actions of other group members will get associated with you. A title for a group of friends isn't necessary, and in fact is really gay. I play along, (I'm apart of a couple silly "groups" on this site) but don't really take it that seriously. We don't have members only functions, and don't hold auditions to join.

I ride with who I want to regardless of their affiliation. Why do riding groups have to be mutually exclusive? Why are you friends with Junkies, but are an Outlawz? Is there a reason why you had to start a whole new group instead of just riding? I'm not really calling out you, but this whole gang mentality is retarded and like a bad version of West Side Story.

So, instead of saying that the Outlawz (which is a really gay name by the way, it sounds like a chopper gang from an early Marlin Brando movie. And what's with the "z?" Using it instead of an s doesn't show lack of conformity, it shows lack of creativity ) or assfaultjunkies are going on a ride, say that a group of friends are going for a ride and leave it at that?:rant:

Edited by Kip Drordy

Campus I dont know why we have to have a name? The main reason i guess i put a name to it was because every rider we met asked who we rode with and its easier to say a group name than to try to rattle off a bunch of random names. Aslo it helps organize people and give everyone a chance to meet and greet fellow riders. In our case the web site was created after we had a big group of riders and we all wanted to have a place to talk after rides. It has been so great really!

:rant:This is exactly the reason why I am not a member of any "club." Once you create a group, the actions of other group members will get associated with you. A title for a group of friends isn't necessary, and in fact is really gay. I play along, (I'm apart of a couple silly "groups" on this site) but don't really take it that seriously. We don't have members only functions, and don't hold auditions to join.

I ride with who I want to regardless of their affiliation. Why do riding groups have to be mutually exclusive? Why are you friends with Junkies, but are an Outlawz? Is there a reason why you had to start a whole new group instead of just riding? I'm not really calling out you, but this whole gang mentality is retarded and like a bad version of West Side Story.

So, instead of saying that the Outlawz (which is a really gay name by the way, it sounds like a chopper gang from an early Marlin Brando movie. And what's with the "z?" Using it instead of an s doesn't show lack of conformity, it shows lack of creativity ) or assfaultjunkies are going on a ride, say that a group of friends are going for a ride and leave it at that?:rant:

Feel better???? Honestly we dont care what you or anybody else thinks... Were a group of friends who decieded to call ourselves the Twisted Outlawz. Thats actually how we met brandon and the Assfault Junkies plus many many other riders. We ride with anyone and let anyone ride with us... :cheers: