Car was stolen last night

turbomark

Wow, I remember when I used to live in there. I think I had a condo though. 257 was the number. Not a bad area there, but I did get jumped in the woods back there. All the bad people come from across that bridge. Used to steal peoples bikes, I geuss they moved up to cars. Good luck finding it sir. To bad it had to happen.

Sorry to hear that happened. Even though my little corolla isn't worth anything, I'd still be really pissed if it was stolen.

I always lobby the "5 minutes alone" law for stuff like this. Choose to drop all charges for 5 minutes alone with the guy to beat the crap out of him.. I bet crime like this would take a nosedive. ;)

I always lobby the "5 minutes alone" law for stuff like this. Choose to drop all charges for 5 minutes alone with the guy to beat the crap out of him.. I bet crime like this would take a nosedive. ;)

I disagree, Id rather take an ass beating then go to prison. :)

the police must be notified before any vehicle is towed. When the police came out last night they hadn't received any notification and I wasn't in a no tow zone.

Ive never heard anything of that nature. No police are notifed when you park anywhere else and your car is towed. Why would it be different where you were. Police are notified if a car is repo'd though. Only after the car is in possesion. I would see who tows for the area and get a hold of them. Good luck in finding it there are 100's of gold camry's around.

Police called me at 2:30 am last night and said that they had my car. It was parked in an alley at hudson and indianola. I went and picked it up... everything was still there minus my stereo and now a humongous exhaust leak. I hate to say it but i'm almost somewhat disappointed... I was considering selling the car anyways and I'd get more money from insurance than I would from selling it straight up.

lol. im sorry but i love how people dont steal a car worth stealing. i would of taken the tsi(unless i felt like driving far). anyways congrats on finding the car, i think.if thats what you wanted to happen then congrats i guess. if not then im sorry for your loss.

lol. im sorry but i love how people dont steal a car worth stealing. i would of taken the tsi(unless i felt like driving far). anyways congrats on finding the car, i think.if thats what you wanted to happen then congrats i guess. if not then im sorry for your loss.

you dont know a lot about stolen cars then. camry is one of the most stolen cars.