Anyone use newzbin.com?

mrblunt

I was over at a friends house last night and he showed me the wonderful world of newgroups. The speeds of his downloads were a lot higher than what i'm seeing with my torrent client so I'd like to give them a shot. He said that newzbin's website makes searching for them stupid easy. Anyone care to share their login with me for a minute to see if its worth paying for?

Thorne seems to have a hard on for the newsgroups, too. Though, Im not so sure he'd be willing to do what you're wanting. I've been tempted to take a look at them myself. I'm sure I'll have to eventually. Everything always has to 'move on' so to speak, eventually.

Thorne has posted some good info for people that cared to read it over the past few months. including a way to use newsgroups for free

WOW and DSL people, your going to have to pay for or find your own free server, but....Time Warner has a free newserver for its customers

Time Warner = News server

grabit = d/l program

newzleech.com = nzb file site for program

thx Thorne!

J.R.