People who frequent QSL meets

Rally Pat

Is there a way to block off the ENTIRE back lot? I know when I went there a few weeks ago only a few rows were blocked. I doubt that would happen but just a suggestion.

That was on the 7th. I had made arrangements for the RX 7 meet to have dinner there and have reserved parting. As it got later, we opened up to a few more people, with the ability to ask people to park elsewhere.

We can get some cheap cones and cone off parking spots.. and any NON CR member that moves a cone gets yelled at.

Maybe?

We should do that, The GM already gave us the lot from 10pm-1am every Friday and Saturday for the rest of the summer.

We get the front of the lot for now. Hopefully we will end up taking over the entire back lot

But you guys need to stop parking in the motorcycle parking. They're marked off for motorcycles for a reason. FYI. Please.

I'm not a loud person, but if someone came up to me and said "keep it down" (in public) "my kid is sleeping in the car"). I would say "good night". "It's time for you to go home". You being out late with your kid is not my fault. Get a sitter, or stay home.

I see no reason for reving or loud music either. I can see having a kid out that is NOT an infant and hanging with dad and the car guys. But, car seat, and asleep, I think I'm shaking my head at you.

qft

But the red s2k needes to burn in hell

qft

But the red s2k needes to burn in hell

I agrees. He made me LOL when I heard him talk...it was like watching dumb just flow out of his mouth and into the air.

please excuse my craziness i am tired and will probably be extremely tired at the meet tonight.

My daughter was asleep in the backseat of the STI last Saturday, however she is cool, she can sleep through anything. BTW the music people were playing fuckin' sucked anyway. I don't think CR members were playing music though. The lot was ripe with children that should have been home because of curfew and were not supposed to be driving that late by law.

Brian, give me a call or text if you're heading out tonight. If it stops raining the cobra will be out, if not we'll be out for dinner in Ashley's car.

Its suppose to rain off and on for the rest of the day. I will probably swing by to eat them head home :(

Yes the retard in the s2000 about got his ass beat last week. The boy needs a swift lesson in life that his car is slow and he is even more slow in the brain section... I don't have a issue with people who want to bring there kids out that are old enough to walk around and have a good time with mom and dad.. but I personally would leave my children at home. Now infants.. yeah they do not need to be in that situation. It's grown up time, just my $.02cents

u have to be talking about the red s2000 with the plate wmwmwmwm he was trying to race me like he had a chance with my bike

I don't think CR members were playing music though.

They weren't. Or at least I don't think the Protege with the WRX-esque scoop is a member.

u have to be talking about the red s2000 with the plate wmwmwmwm he was trying to race me like he had a chance with my bike

Yeah, that was him.

don't have to worry about my cars, except for my foxbody--they are extremely quiet, almost too quiet. funny, a few weeks ago, hal asked the guy in the s2000 why he constantly revs his car, and he said he's 'street tuning it'?? must be a ricer thing.

don't have to worry about my cars, except for my foxbody--they are extremely quiet, almost too quiet. funny, a few weeks ago, hal asked the guy in the s2000 why he constantly revs his car, and he said he's 'street tuning it'?? must be a ricer thing.

That kid is fuckin dumb... like 3 weeks ago i saw him on my way home and he wanted to run, so he started slowing down to like 20mph on the highway, right near a ramp of another highway... with traffic around... i was flabergasted at this moron. He did walk me though :(

The motor cycle spots are reserved for Hal, Anthony, Myself, and bikes.
Gay.

We're special ed, we get special spots :cool: .
Gayer.

Think you forgot someone... tisk tisk...
Gayest.

I might be out tonight. Not sure.