burning dvds

88lx5oh

DVD Shrink to shrink down the movie.

DVD Decrypter to pull it off the DVD if it is encrypted. This program is no longer being supported/developed, but still works fine, but I believe there is a replacement to it now.

Rip It 4 Me / Fix VTS: not really necessary, but can fix issues on a few DVD's that are hard to rip.

Burning software; I use Nero.

ALL of my DVD rips have turned out great. I'm picky; must have all menus/special features. I remove the previews, foreign subtitles/soundtracks, and compress everything to the max except for the movie.

I use DVDFab, DVDdecrypter, and DVDShrink. The only one that is being supported any more is DVDFab. Anyway, on most DVD's DVDShrink will work pretty much by itself. You set it up to use either Nero or DVDdecrypter to burn your DVD's. I like DVDdecrypter because I think it has more burn speed options. Some DVD's require the use of DVDdecrypter or DVDFab to copy the DVD to your hard drive first to remove the encryption. When that is done, just use DVDShrink to shrink the files and then burn.