Can someone help me for 10 minutes?

Bam

I pulled my old trans and got the new one up in there but I need help lining up the splines to slid it in. Shouldn't take more than a couple minutes, and I'll be the one lifting the tranny, I just need you to spin the shaft to line it up.

i'll be in the garage tonight, give me a call if you can help. 614-595-5536

thanks

thanks anyways joe, its' cool, I figured sat night might be a tough time. the car is located at my garage off 71 & 5th. beer/pizza available, but BOTH might be cold depending on the time you stop by, lol

got it done, lol @ dave, it took a little bit more than wiggling. Shit is tight in there with the stock exhaust and 4cats/smog crap. thanks to anthony who came out and helped with that and actually stuck around and helped me on a bunch of other things that one person just can't do alone.

oh shit you pulled the trans in fox with the h pipe on?

thats why you had so much trouble

yeah, lol, you told me 4 bolts on the trans/bellhousing, thats all I did besides remove the shifter and driveshaft, which is obvious.

oh well, live and learn, that's the first tranny swap i've ever done and i got it knocked out in one day, so im happy.

now i want to tackle removing the ac/smog/emissions shit, but its all going into the exhaust and shit, and I haven't found an aftermarket exhaust yet so i'm not sure what to do. I also want to put in the electric fan i junkyarded but i'm not sure how to wire it up, any ideas?

got another issue.

i tried to remove the top bolt of the smog pump, its super long and goes through the alt bracket to the block, well it feels "weird" like its super tough to turn, but it will turn a lil bit, it feels like its going to snap, you know?

any ideas of what to do?