Thorne's Weightloss update

thorne

Again I want to thank everyone who has encouraged me or inspired me along the way. I got to say Anthony's transformation made a huge impact on me because thats the only person I've ever met who has made that huge of a change.

It's been hard work so far but well worth it.

My workout.

I've added things since last time I posted before I was pretty much DDR only. Now I'm working on toning things up and bringing sexy back LOL.

my work out, almost daily. These numbers are all progressive

Start current

25 80 Crunches

3 3 sets of 15 Push ups

50 75 Jumping Jacks

1 5-10 DDR Songs

So the progress.

http://bamb.ohiogaming.net/thorne/IMAGE_00053.jpg

Honey Moon May of 04 - 285lbs When I got that big I just never wanted on the scales.

http://bamb.ohiogaming.net/thorne/me/IMAGE_00081.jpg

Family picture 06 I think. 3xx lbs I had gained since the 04 pic. This is my heaviest point I have a picture of I think. again I did not want to face it so i avoided anything that proved it.I seen earlier that year 310lbs after that no scales

http://bamb.ohiogaming.net/thorne/IMAGE_00059.jpg

May of 07 240ish maybe I forget.

http://bamb.ohiogaming.net/thorne/me/IMAGE_00085.jpg

Ohh look at me anit I secksy ...One more

http://bamb.ohiogaming.net/thorne/me/IMAGE_00084.jpg

wiiiii

I've not weighted myself for a few weeks. I've been without scale. But my last weight was 222 and I'm sure that I'm below that now.

and for fun BIG JOE SUPER STOMP!

http://bamb.ohiogaming.net/thorne/me/IMAGE_00088.jpg

~100lbs Olde English Bulldogge Big JOe JOe.

^BTW he will be breed coming this fall if anyone is interested in a pup^

I don't diet, I changed my entire life. Food wise I avoid fast food at all costs. If I'm forced to eat fast food Itry and go for like chicken or something nongreesy. At home I do not buy candy / Junk food. I enjoy sugar free popcicles and fudge cicles no sugar added. only 40 calories on the fudge cicles.

I try to not go over 1600 Calaroies a day. I do not pen and paper it I just keep track in my head.

Example food

Breakfast : egg + 1 piece of bacon + glass milk + wheat toast + lite butter = ~400

lunch : This is odd for me just because its in the mid but here is some examples.

Deli Selects from Krogers 300+

Dinner: Usally what ever I want within reason. A single piece of steak instead of 2-3. A portion of side dish.

I also drink lots of liquids/water no non diet pop. Diet DR Pepper is the shit. I have a few snacks a day. Cheese its / Gold Fish / Carmel Rice Cakes / SunChips / Baked chips.

I love to snack so I had to compromise. If I eat anything thats not healthy in my mind I make sure right afterwards I work out a tad extra.

1600 calories? Jesus H.... i cant function on less than 2000.... literaly, i tried going to about 1800 once, and i literaly laid in bed all day, i didnt have the energy to get up and do stuff. This tank needs lots of fuel ;)

1600 calories? Jesus H.... i cant function on less than 2000.... literaly, i tried going to about 1800 once, and i literaly laid in bed all day, i didnt have the energy to get up and do stuff. This tank needs lots of fuel ;)

Before I started this I ate over 3200+ Per day. If you goto wendys/mcdonalds you can have 2000 Calaroies in one sitting if your not careful. a LARGE shake is so many calarories god himself chokes.

i figure im probably somewhere between 3500-4500 daily. When i was in highschool, running cross country, the day before my runs id eat a little over 6000 calories, and that was JUST enough to run sub 6 min miles. I was 6', 220lbs, running 3 miles in under 20min. Of course that was long before i ever touched a cigerette :lol:

I am, those pics where the eye opener to me that what I'm doing is working and that anyone can do it. I don't have some stupid ass diet I just eat right. I don't work out all the time maybe 30-40 minutes a day.

Guest hotrodmama024
Thorne, you are looking awesome! I am so proud of you! I know you have been working on it for quite some time now. Excellent job! What is your final weight goal?

Way to go. I have been working to loose weight as well. I have lost a little over 30lbs so far. It really hit me the other day, I was carring a 30lb bag of cat littler to the house the other day and realized, I had lost that much. Way to go and keep at it.

Congrats Bill. I'm always impressed by people who have the determination to take care of themselves. Outside of looks; I know you have to feel great, and knowing you are healthy is a great feeling too. Nice work.

keep rubbing it in joe

thats it its on now

keep rubbing it in joe

thats it its on now

Good next time I go over to your house and there is rust on the workout equipment, I'm beating your ass with it. Kidding.

I just want you see you healthy is all. I know you can drop the weight.

Celery is great to snack on instead of chips... its almost all water. Barely any calories. You can eat it all day.

Recently I have been buying bags of carrots that are cut up like potato chips. Kroger sells them. Instead of filling up a small sandwich bag with potato chips in my lunch I use the carrot chips =)

I was up to 220 andwas able to get down to 185 but have since stoppd eating well (I eat around 2500 calories a day now) and have gained about 10 to 15 lbs back. Mine real issue is getting motivated to work out again If I did that alone I would loss the weight again It's just hard to do in the morning while watching the boys and I hate working out at night since it makes it hard for me to fall to sleep then.

Good next time I go over to your house and there is rust on the workout equipment, I'm beating your ass with it. Kidding.

I just want you see you healthy is all. I know you can drop the weight.

all in good fun man i do need the help and i do call you razzing me help