Thorne's Weightloss update

thorne

170 cut

Damn, how tall are you? 170 is small as hell. Im 6', at my smallest weight i was 180 and felt scrawny. im still slowly working down my weight but i dont want to go below 200. im at 230 now, down from 266.

Either way, your doing a great job Thorne keep up the good work.

Damn, how tall are you? 170 is small as hell. Im 6', at my smallest weight i was 180 and felt scrawny. im still slowly working down my weight but i dont want to go below 200. im at 230 now, down from 266.

Either way, your doing a great job Thorne keep up the good work.

agreed if I got down to 170 I would want to add a good 15 to 20 pounds of muscle back on your frame.

yeah, last time i was 170 was back in like 10th grade after a summer of running a white water rafting camp and I was scrawny, i'm 5'10 and large build as well, i think 200 sounds good for me, about 35lbs to go.

Id probably be at 2% body fat at 170lbs lol. A 6'1" guy should supposedly be at 185lbs, but the average chest is like 42in. Since im a 54in chest, i figure 205 would be super fit for me, but 210 would be very trim for my natural build... i havent been below 225 in about 6yrs... and just before that, i was down to 212, and was like a gazelle. If i could only lift again :( A nice lady to cook GOOD food for me would help too hint hint hint :D