RWD Tiburon

thorne

yeah, a lot of the people on the hyundai forums have known about this for A LONG time...i remember hearing about it at s3 at mid ohio in spring 06.

they said they are aiming to compete with the g35, and with those looks, as long as the powerplant is there, i think it will come close

i still love the g35 more though

does anyone know the price range? I hate to say it, but I would probably rock it.

Im guessing if its going to compete with the g35/g37 it's going to be alot more expensive than it use to be. the g37 coupe starts out at around 37-39 if I remember correctly.

That would be odd if they took the nameplate of cheaper, entry level 4 cylinder sports coupe and tried to revive it to compete with cars much more expensive in a different price range all together. Who knows maybe they'll keep the sticker below 30?

I would say in the 30-32k range...ill have to go back through a couple forums, but i know theyre not gonna try to barge into the 30k's too hard...thats why the azera can be had for 28k. they know not many people aren't going to pay 30k+ for "a hyundai" just yet. few more years of great reviews, it wont be such a distant thought for some of the higher end cars.

theyre also coming out with a large v8 sedan (IIRC, 4.8l RWD) within the next couple years...based of the "BH" in korea