Please say a prayer for my Family and I...

Boost-n-Juice

I will be going in for a pretty major surgery tomorrow morning, actually in about 7 hours or so. The power of prayer is an amazing thing and I would appreciate the gesture.

This is a perfect example of how CR is a more than just a "Car Club", we're a family and I know CR will do whatever it can to make sure my family is taken care of...so with that said I just want to say, Thank You.

BC

Just remember, there are no problems, only opportunities!

I will be going in for a pretty major surgery tomorrow morning, actually in about 7 hours or so. The power of prayer is an amazing thing and I would appreciate the gesture.

This is a perfect example of how CR is a more than just a "Car Club", we're a family and I know CR will do whatever it can to make sure my family is taken care of...so with that said I just want to say, Thank You.

BC

Done, Whats going down? You ok?

BC

I don't pray but if you are lucky we'll talk again. Just kidding good luck hombre