1000+ yard shooting range(s)?

RedRocket1647545505

In all seriousness, I am looking to really stock up on my weapons/ammo cache. I've been getting the itch to buy a bunch more guns and will probably start sometime soon.

My current 'to get' list is:

~Kimber Eclipse Custom II

~Walther Suppressed P22 (for plinking)

~Remington 700 (unsure which caliber and configuration)

~Build 2-4 AR-15s. Atleast one SBR, and another SPR for long range varmint plinking. Probably a 3rd and 4th somewhere down the line of different calibers. Unsure yet though.

~Remington 870

~Saiga 12 w/ Tromix conversion of some sort

~Keltec P3AT

~M1A, modernized and setup for distance shooting

~H&K USPc, .45,

~S&W 629 .44

~S&W 460XVR

~Cobb MCR 400 .338 Lapua Magnum (BadAss gun that I'll never be able to afford)

~Cobb BA/FA50 .50BMG (Again, will never be able to afford this, but I can dream)

That's my wish list off the top of my head. I'm gonna start aquiring them here before too long, until I run out of money. Which will probably be after the first 1 or 2. :o

I'm on a gun buying kick. lol

Wanna stock up on ammo too. Gotta prepare for the Zombies, you know. :p

*edit* Thought of more I want.

I have had guns my whole life and have 0 accidental discharges? WTF gun boy...

oh and add a mauser 8mm to the list if you are looking to do some long range shooting the remmy 700 is a 30.06 or .308

Owned them my whole life and have only had 7 accidental discharges. I'd say that's pretty good statistics.

No, I'm not being serious.

Read closer. ;)

And yes, I know the 700 is offered in 30-06 and .308. I'm just unsure of which I'd prefer. I'd probably go with the 30-06 though.

In all seriousness, I am looking to really stock up on my weapons/ammo cache. I've been getting the itch to buy a bunch more guns and will probably start sometime soon.

My current 'to get' list is:

~Kimber Eclipse Custom II ($1000.00 for a deal) Just buy a 1911 and put your own twist on it

~Walther Suppressed P22 (for plinking)

~Remington 700 (unsure which caliber and configuration) (LTR, STS, SPS .308 only)

~Build 2-4 AR-15s. Atleast one SBR, and another SPR for long range varmint plinking. Probably a 3rd and 4th somewhere down the line of different calibers. Unsure yet though. (wait until you build your first. I was given my first by my brother and love it. Very fun gun to modify and resell for a lot more :))

~Remington 870

~Saiga 12 w/ Tromix conversion of some sort

~Keltec P3AT (.300 is the only one you will find. If you can find the OD green .380-best ever)

~M1A, modernized and setup for distance shooting (I own a M1a Scout which is a very fun gun)

~Cobb BA/FA50 .50BMG (Again, will never be able to afford this, but I can dream) (You can pick up a .50 at a gun show for 1k-3k sometimes worth it.)

I edited your list for a little insite for you. When I started buying guns up I would fun big caliber guns. THis is my list now of calibers and I have mulitple of each. .25, 9mm,45 (1911 SP USP operator), 22-250, 223, 30-06, .308.

Also there is a 1000 yard range in Kimbolton ohio. You need a good scope to touch that distance though. I have bought a few scopes for this distance and the cheapest was 975.00 and that was a deal. Good luck and PM me if you want some more info for places to get these guns.