Spotted: DarkFormula

Guest Whinin

Guest Whinin

Yep, seen Ant driving on 270 south right by easton around midnight last night. Don't know if you recognized me or not, but I had the blinding HID's lol.....

Sounds real good driving man.

Lol, hey Mat. I was dropping the wife off at Leilani's house by Easton about then. I was telling her about those damned HIDs and wishing I had a set myself :D

At least people can't say it's a garage queen anymore, it's seen 2600 miles this year (more than the last three combined) and rain a few times :p

Lol, hey Mat. I was dropping the wife off at Leilani's house by Easton about then. I was telling her about those damned HIDs and wishing I had a set myself :D

At least people can't say it's a garage queen anymore, it's seen 2600 miles this year (more than the last three combined) and rain a few times :p

So when are the snow tires and the plow going on in the front for this winter?

That's because it does. Maybe not Mustang good, but definitely faster :p

Speaking of, sounds like a certain, bald-headed neighbor of mine has a droptop Mustang taking the garage queen status this year?

I've been driving it. I broke the shifter in my DD and I don't have enough fucks to give to fix it, so the stang it is!