Jail Bait?

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me, does she look good in pigtails :p yeah.....I'm jealous.......and brag now......time will pass quickly. ;)

Im dating a girl now that looks like she could pass for 18. Every bar we've gone to she's been carded and question'ed. Sex is unbelievable.

Sorry not trying to brag.

JAILBAIT FTW

tell me, does she look good in pigtails :p yeah.....I'm jealous.......and brag now......time will pass quickly. ;)

she's Sicilian. Dark skin tone, dark hair, 108lbs soaking wet... and I do mean SOAKING WET... is that too graphic? pft who the fuck cares. Sex is just rediculously good. Ive got a pic on my phone, i'll have to figure out how to post it up.

she's Sicilian. Dark skin tone, dark hair, 108lbs soaking wet... and I do mean SOAKING WET... is that too graphic? pft who the fuck cares. Sex is just rediculously good. Ive got a pic on my phone, i'll have to figure out how to post it up.

Get in line. I have been hitting the same for the past 4 years-

With some other "spices" scattered in between. :burn: Sam and Linn are witness to these shenanigans. :p

We were having this discussion when I was getting my tattoo. And while we're having it, we look out the window. In comes a young girl with short shorts and a tank top along with her mom and little brother.

The girl had just turned 15 and her mom got her her belly button pierced.

I blame MTV.

We were having this discussion when I was getting my tattoo. And while we're having it, we look out the window. In comes a young girl with short shorts and a tank top along with her mom and little brother.

The girl had just turned 15 and her mom got her her belly button pierced.

I blame MTV.

A pierced belly button is second only to a tramp stamp in terms of letting the world know "Im ready to fuck".

Kids these days...

... i fucking ahte jail bate......

from now on i am asking for proof of age before i hook up witha girl.. no idea the bitch was 17..... GHEY!!!!

what was she doing at a party at kent n e ways? DAMMIT!!!

Guest DSM GIRL
Honestly, girls are attracted to the Hondas because that is all they see in the damn movies.

+1, but honestly, the majority of young teenage girls don't even know what a Honda is let alone know what maturity is now a days

Guest No-cones
sometimes you don't realize how small these girls are until you are standing next to them, I mean im 6'3 212. It would be pretty weird but maybe fun tossing her around hahaha jk

Honestly, girls are attracted to the Hondas because that is all they see in the damn movies.

In my experience, its been because they are slow and comfy. I give girls a ride, and as soon as I would get into boost, I would have cleanup on isle 5 on my fucking seat, or they would just hate me like I beat them or some shit.

DK

Guest earleys94gt
I see it this way...if your 21+, go for a girl 21+. That way you can go out and get some drinks and not go "let's go to a bar...what we can't cause your not 21...". Plus there's something not right with an older guy messin' with a younger girl, get someone your own age :thumbdown