Jail Bait?

Scotty2Hotty

I see it this way...if your 21+, go for a girl 21+. That way you can go out and get some drinks and not go "let's go to a bar...what we can't cause your not 21...". Plus there's something not right with an older guy messin' with a younger girl, get someone your own age :thumbdown

You're kidding me right? If im 23 or 33 and I have a chance to nail a hot 19year old girl... guess whats gonna happen? Im 23 now, and I see your point about going for someone 21+ simply b/c its easier if you wanna do something but it doesnt neccessarily stop me from hitting on someone under 21. So big deal instead of going to a bar we go to a house party, either way we're probably getting wasted and definitly hooking up.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience, its been because they are slow and comfy. I give girls a ride, and as soon as I would get into boost, I would have cleanup on isle 5 on my fucking seat, or they would just hate me like I beat them or some shit.

DK

True.. BUT the same and more can be said for bikes. I've seen some fugly guys with hot bitches on the back of their bikes.

True.. BUT the same and more can be said for bikes. I've seen some fugly guys with hot bitches on the back of their bikes.

Yup. Whenever I took my rocket downtown, random chics would always ask for a ride. If I was sober-I would scold them,and tell them it could be my first day riding, and I could dump the bike and kill them, that they shouldn't be doing this.

If I had a few-I would tell them sure-but we'd better be going back to your place or mine! This shit aint free. :cool:

DK

without this thread i'd be eating junk food right now but it's because of you guys i want to look 15 and hot again.

thank you

wha? why would you WANT to look 15? why not look like a hot 24 y/o? Nothing wrong with that? yeah jailbait is great, but I work with a girl/woman who is 37... and she's smoking hot. Doesnt look a day over 23. Jailbait is great but dont try and be something our not either.... unless we're talking about the catholic school girl dress thing. Thats just hot.

Guest Removed
without this thread i'd be eating junk food right now but it's because of you guys i want to look 15 and hot again.

thank you

what..your not? ;)

Green plaid skirt and white stockings :eek2: Pigtails too, might aswell do the whole stereotypical catholic school girl fantasy.

yeah what he said!!! :burn: