MR2 engine swap

Crossle

Goddamn I have been at the shop waiting for janszen and his padre to get this motor in...

Saturday - 12:30 - 4:30

Today - 1:25 - now and still counting

so tired and wishing i could be doing somthing else

Hey at least he won't say yeah i have a MR2 too, but it dosen't run. It will soon thank God.

Sounds like a clutch swap and a certain V6 Firebird I own. Someone (individual, not shop) on here told me a weekend job over a month ago, and has told me twice it was done already and/or would be done within a matter of days when confronted about the deadline. I passed up several other "offers" on the work because I was being nice and this person needed the money.

Now, I travel A LOT and figured someone else could do it. If I had taken an hour each weekend since I've handed the car off, it would be done by now. I was told again the car would be done last Wednesday. No contact has been attempted in my direction, and a PM and phone call yesterday and today have gone unreturned.

Goddamn I have been at the shop waiting for janszen and his padre to get this motor in...

Saturday - 12:30 - 4:30

Today - 1:25 - now and still counting

so tired and wishing i could be doing somthing else

Hey at least he won't say yeah i have a MR2 too, but it dosen't run. It will soon thank God.

your waiting on an engine swap?

are you stupid or something?

your waiting on an engine swap?

are you stupid or something?

Not my god damn engine swap. My boss has graciously allowed him to use his shop on the weekends. I let them in and i have to be there while they are working ok? So YES I was "waiting" on an engine swap to get done so i could go home along with Pat (danger ranger)

Not my god damn engine swap. My boss has graciously allowed him to use his shop on the weekends. I let them in and i have to be there while they are working ok? So YES I was "waiting" on an engine swap to get done so i could go home along with Pat (danger ranger)

bleeding pussy cleanup on aisle 5.....