worthless mother fuckers!

99crb600

great way to start out a monday morning to come out to my blazers windows busted out of it and find my indash tv gone and my brand new camera! i once thought grove city was quiet but i guess not!...and wouldnt u figure this happens right after i drop full coverage on it! i would love to figure out who done this if anyone finds a pioneer touch screen for sale let me kno lol!

Sucks to hear it, just remember sometimes better neighborhoods are targets as they tend to have nicer cars with nicer stuff in them too!!

Obvious question, but do you have an alarm system on your truck? If so sounds like it didn't work. They gaurantee nothing but are a deterrent.

GC has always been low rent, at least since i moved up here in 01. The only nice places are up off Brown road south of Frank... i think theres ONE complex thats half way decent.

Even over here where i live theres only a few places that id consider decent, up towards nothing starts to get good untill you start seeing the outskirts of hilliard off Alton Darby... theres some nice neighbor hoods out there.

GC has always been low rent, at least since i moved up here in 01. The only nice places are up off Brown road south of Frank... i think theres ONE complex thats half way decent

Can I have some of what your smoking? It sounds like you need to travel south of stringtown rd. The developments off of Frank are now full of hud homes and foreclosers. It sound like your talking about the houses off of hardy parkway which are in the 120-150k range. Great starter houses but certainly not what I would consider nice. The nice part of grove city is all south of stringtown. My development has several 300k plus houses, as does Margies Cove, Marthas Woods, The Pinnacle, and the houses across from the high school. Hoover Park and Hoover crossing homes are all probably in the 220-260k range. Indian trails further down Hoover by 665 has some nice homes as well. According to an article in the dispatch the 43123 zip code is the hottest selling zip code in central ohio right now. If the city was such a shithole they wouldnt be building an easton style mall with 200-300k condos surrounding it.

GC has always been low rent, at least since i moved up here in 01. The only nice places are up off Brown road south of Frank... i think theres ONE complex thats half way decent.

Even over here where i live theres only a few places that id consider decent, up towards nothing starts to get good untill you start seeing the outskirts of hilliard off Alton Darby... theres some nice neighbor hoods out there.

i live in hoover crossing and it is great. taxes suck. but you could take my house and move it to brown rd and it would be worth 1million there...hover park,hover crossing, concord lakes are all nice. regency arms on parlin went sec 8 and crime went up. they have like 500 units i think rent to anyone.

not sure if full coverage would have helped....aren't the contents like that covered under home owners? again, not sure, but if it was in your driveway, you might want to check with your agent. may not be worth it though considering the deductible and that a claim on homeowners isn't a great thing to have on your record/parents record with the Ins. Co.

great way to start out a monday morning to come out to my blazers windows busted out of it and find my indash tv gone and my brand new camera! i once thought grove city was quiet but i guess not!...and wouldnt u figure this happens right after i drop full coverage on it! i would love to figure out who done this if anyone finds a pioneer touch screen for sale let me kno lol!

yea i already checked into homeowners insurance and our detuctable is 2000 so by the time i would pay that i wouldnt be getting nothing back in return!..and who ever the crack head is that said grove city was never nice! i would really like to kno what grove city he is talking about because the last time i checked they only thing you can buy around me for a 150,00 might be a small condo! and the worst part is no i didnt have an alarm i have had all this shit in the truck for over a year and i left it any where i went cause i never went to no bad nieghbor hoods so i though no use in spending the money in one but guess what i bought today! lol