AMG Mercedes?

Hwilli1647545487

Saturday morning around 8am I was heading down 315 at ~100mph trying to make it down to the AutoX on time. I notice a silver Mercedes trying to catch up to me in traffic.

I ended up getting stuck behind some slower traffic, and he passed me on the right. I only noticed that it had and AMG badge, and that the rear end of the car was very long and almost torpedo shaped.

When traffic cleared I got next to him about Broadway. He was pacing me about 100. Younger guy with sunglasses on and a black hat on backwards. The car had Florida plates.

I ended up waving him off because I had to get off at the next exit.

Anyway, long story short I tried to find out what kind of car it was because it seemed fast, and this is the closest body wise I could find...

http://www.carbodydesign.com/archive/2007/05/11-mercedes-benz-cl-65-amg-40th-anniversary/

Are there any other AMG Mercedes that have a similar body style. Specifically the rear. I don't think the odds of me seeing one of those driving in Ohio is very good.

Could it have been the CLS63 AMG? If it was a 4-door its probably what you saw, but you didnt say in your post.

http://www.motorauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/Mercedes_Benz/CLS/2006_2007_mercedes_cls_63_amg_1.jpg

Thats exactly the car I was thinking of. I saw a black one last week aswell, though i think it was just a CLS, not an AMG. I know Nikki Zherdev drives a black AMG CLS63, badass car.

Thats exactly the car I was thinking of. I saw a black one last week aswell, though i think it was just a CLS, not an AMG. I know Nikki Zherdev drives a black AMG CLS63, badass car.

Those Bluejackets have pretty decent taste in cars. Rusty Klesla lives across the street from me and drives an S4, though he's been in the Czech Republic for the offseason maybe he's got a new whip for this year.

Those Bluejackets have pretty decent taste in cars. Rusty Klesla lives across the street from me and drives an S4, though he's been in the Czech Republic for the offseason maybe he's got a new whip for this year.

Federov by far has the best taste. Just from the one's I've seen, 360 Modena, MB G500 (on rims), MB S55 AMG, Porsche 911 Turbo (I think this was a 997, not totally sure) from what I understand he's a Porsche enthusiast aswell. Not a bad collection.

• 2 weeks later...
cl65 amg is a not a very common car, but they are seen here in columbus. i work out at germain and see these coming off the trucks and stockinto our inventory, but they never make it up to the dealership up for sale since they are all sold vehicles across the state and there are back orders on them all the way up till winter.

How about this. It pulled up at the mercedes dealership when i was working

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/posmustang/0818072106.jpg?t=1187637295

I think its the CLS63

Thats definitly a CLS, but with some sort of paint and body kit. Does it look like the nose of the car is sloping downward or is it just the pic?

it's a C-class, but not an AMG. He got that right when it first came out and did that body kit/wheels to it. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the front (cho cho train anyone?) I've seen the car up close and it's very well done.

it's a C-class, but not an AMG. He got that right when it first came out and did that body kit/wheels to it. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the front (cho cho train anyone?) I've seen the car up close and it's very well done.

yes it sloops down and it is a shark II wide body kit. what did the guys liscense plate say.

I think its the best looking mercedes I've ever seen. I hate almost all of them. even the mclaren(well i only like it for its engine. the outside looks like dog shit).