Superhawk= retarded

Sam1647545489

This is a quote from you from this thread:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40111

That's funny, can't even do any oil change? wow.

And I didnt see the race but this is exactly what shanton did after we raced, ran home and posted ASAP that HE WON, just so it'd be the first thing posted about it and he could make himself feel good. Oh well, apparently he's lacking elsewhere.

1. IF you think shanton cant change his own oil, you are retarded.

2. Shanton walked your ass so bad that night you raced him on your bike. How do I know, I was there to witness it. So stop being so butt hurt about losing the race to him on your bike and shut up already...

Just race him again and film. Stop at 130 or whatever the argument was about. $1000

/thread

Can't, no longer own the bike.

And sam, I reason you're blind because he passed me after the end mph/as i was no longer wot/racing.

Guest Removed
At least Rob would man up to a loss if he lost to someone. And dont give me the bullshit of you let out, the fact is that you were getting walked so bad that you prolly let out early to try to save some sort of face.

My shit broke. nothing more too say there. and the time i go out east to race him again, his shit broke. you'll have that.

and all he can say is fuck you...blah blah blah.

please spare us.

Man I did not see sam bitch when he lost to a unnamed zx10. I did not bitch when I lost to a supercharged vette. I mean I could have easly bitched out and let off at 100 claimed I won. Up until then I was ahead.

Man up dude I've talked to shanton many times and never once got the impression he needed a reason to lie about a race. Shanton drive a hell of a car.

Admit the truth . Losing a race is not the end of the world. But claiming to win when you did not is a complete insult to yourself and the other driver. You know I got no beef with you but I also have no reason to believe shanton would lie.

My shit broke. nothing more too say there. and the time i go out east to race him again, his shit broke. you'll have that.

and all he can say is fuck you...blah blah blah.

please spare us.

Breaking something is one thing, at least you were racing and it broke while racing. This douche just lost and says he let out of it cause he was past agreed speed... :rolleyes:

Man I did not see sam bitch when he lost to a unnamed zx10. I did not bitch when I lost to a supercharged vette. I mean I could have easly bitched out and let off at 100 claimed I won. Up until then I was ahead.

Man up dude I've talked to shanton many times and never once got the impression he needed a reason to lie about a race. Shanton drive a hell of a car.

Admit the truth . Losing a race is not the end of the world. But claiming to win when you did not is a complete insult to yourself and the other driver. You know I got no beef with you but I also have no reason to believe shanton would lie.

Thorne, what zx10 are you talking about. I honestly dont remember...

Guest Removed
shit , its just metal and money. (and lots of spare time to some of us, in my case all of mine)fuck agreed speed. stay-in-it to win it. And as soon as i hit the throttle, it leaped and fell flat in it face. You'll have that. two blown headgaskets,and almost drop a couple valves...oh well.we wouldnt be doing this shit, if we didnt plan on breaking shit.