Runners

351mach11647545510

ha

i tried getting into running a few weeks ago, but found out running on the street/sidewalk killed my knees and i couldnt go very far. switched to the gym which was much better, but then started the elliptical. seems to be working a bit better

ha

i tried getting into running a few weeks ago, but found out running on the street/sidewalk killed my knees and i couldnt go very far. switched to the gym which was much better, but then started the elliptical. seems to be working a bit better

i know what you mean. been there done that, but right now i cant afford a gym membership so im making due with what i have.

IDK where youve looked, but ive heard lifetime/golds, etc are expensive as fuck. i have a membership at the YMCA and its <27$/month. i think the 1st month is 25$ more for the application fee. plus they got a pool, basketball courts, etc

i know what you mean. been there done that, but right now i cant afford a gym membership so im making due with what i have.

That's a good outlook though. Don't let a gym membership, or lack there of, hold you back from your goals. Evan is right, i work out at Lifetime and its 49.99/month. I could go back to World's and with my work discount get it down to 20.00/month. But I use the pool at lifetime and i like taking my brats.. umm I mean ... neices and nephew to the pool when its nice out so its worth it for now.