Theif!

muscless

drumer919 listed a wtb for a 10 bolt. So I told him I had one and I would have my friend leave it inside his fence at McCoys in GC. I just called becouse it was missing. Of course he lied and said he did not take it untill I told him he was on camera and then he said he stole it! He used this site to steal parts. Thats fucked up. I tryed to do him a favor as others have done me!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha on camera. Fuckin classic. Bust his ass. Call the cops, actually. Can't believe I just said that, but people are always better at giving advice than following their own. He'll pay more inthe longrun if you bring charges against him. (You can always find him later and not let him know it's you. Just don't talk about it to anyone. :mad: )

It was in a 8 ft chain link fence. Its on camera. Oh and he says he will meet me tonite and pay me now that hes on camera. He should be banned from the site. Just my 2 cents. I was trying to help him out getting his car back on the road like Josh did me.

Who steals something like that? Expecially off the premises of a business that's likely to have cameras. Not that it's okay to steal if there are no cameras. I would think that at the very least that's worthy of bannage (not that anyone's asking me) if not jailtime:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/twistedfocus/Johnny5.jpg

Edit: I see that you said he plans to pay you now that he was caught stealing it, but damn that's still pretty weak.