Theif!

muscless

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, no, seriously, get the money then break his hand with a nice claw hammer. cops = slapping of the wrist.....stealing = breaking of the wrist.

seriously: Cops

Fuckers like this won't learn without some serious repercussions

drumer919 listed a wtb for a 10 bolt. So I told him I had one and I would have my friend leave it inside his fence at McCoys in GC. I just called becouse it was missing. Of course he lied and said he did not take it untill I told him he was on camera and then he said he stole it! He used this site to steal parts. Thats fucked up. I tryed to do him a favor as others have done me!!

Well man atleast someone didnt bust your windows out and steal your 1500.00 indash tv and video camaro but i def know how you feel!

I'll post the other side, since dan (drummer919) was never allowed to defend himself before he got banned I know Dan pretty well and he doesn't seem like that type of guy to me

anyway

Dan said that he called you to let you know he was coming and that you told him that you had something come up and had to leave but to go ahead and take the rearend and you guys would settle up in a couple days. Dan also said that when he met you to give you the money that you punched him in the face for no reason and then got in your car and drove off...

my .02 is that you also need banned untill this mess gets sorted out

my feelings at this point are that you owe dan an apology for slander and I guess you better hope he doesn't press assault charges

Are you f ing kidding me. He lied to me on the phone and only admitted to stealing the shit when he was cought on camera. And McCoy may still press charges on him for tresspassing. If he was gonna pay he would have called. Bottom line... he lied and stole. No 2 ways around it. If I would have hit him he would not have drove away. just FYI.

Let me say that I don't know Drummer919 and have no personal connection to any of this in any way... So, it's just my observation and 2 cents.

Dan said that he called you to let you know he was coming and that you told him that you had something come up and had to leave but to go ahead and take the rearend and you guys would settle up in a couple days.

I just don't understand why this thread would have ever been started if there was a prearranged agreement like that. What personal gain could come to MuscleSS from saying okay to it and then jumping on CR to start a thread about him stealing. It just doesn't seem to hold water.

Again, I don't know him or you and no one is asking my opinion nor is anyone required to explain themselves to me... I'm not judging anyones character, I just don't see how it would go down this way if that were the truth.

I never said he was not hit. Maybe by someone smaller than myself. Guess that would be a good thing for him. So if you lie and steal it makes it ok if you pay when your caught! How bout we meet and then we can see whats up and who is an internet worrier and whos a BITCH!

How bout we meet and then we can see whats up and who is an internet worrier and whos a BITCH!

http://www.craphound.com/images/inettoughguy.jpg

"I" before "E" except after "C"

and when used as "A" as in neighbor or weigh