Theif!

muscless

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said he was not hit. Maybe by someone smaller than myself. Guess that would be a good thing for him. So if you lie and steal it makes it ok if you pay when your caught! How bout we meet and then we can see whats up and who is an internet worrier and whos a BITCH!

Banned.

I don't know who the fuck that was directed to, but it had better not been me. all i was doing was pointing out what was said. i wasn't trying to give ya shit or anything just so thats known.

So somebody else laid the kid out? i agree 100%, if in fact he did steal it, he should be dealt with. did you guys have an agreement to start with where he would catch up to with you later?

I never said he was not hit. Maybe by someone smaller than myself. Guess that would be a good thing for him. So if you lie and steal it makes it ok if you pay when your caught! How bout we meet and then we can see whats up and who is an internet worrier and whos a BITCH!

WOW

I just posted the other side. I'm not even involved in this chevy mess, and you say some shit like that.... if you want to fight go join a gym.

+1 for ban

WOW

I just posted the other side. I'm not even involved in this chevy mess, and you say some shit like that.... if you want to fight go join a gym.

+1 for ban

Earlier in the thread someone was making reference that MuscleSS was not giving the whole story. If you would of read the original thread you all would realize that Drummerboy broke into an 8ft tall chainlink fence and stole the parts. If he was supposed to take the parts, why were they locked up, why would he of broken in and not called???? Why would of denied he had the parts until he was caught on camera. The thread was obviously started to warn others, not to start trouble. He was trying to help the kid out. Smokin 5's had left good info on his trader rating and he was trying to pay it forward.

I'll post the other side, since dan (drummer919) was never allowed to defend himself before he got banned I know Dan pretty well and he doesn't seem like that type of guy to me

anyway

Dan said that he called you to let you know he was coming and that you told him that you had something come up and had to leave but to go ahead and take the rearend and you guys would settle up in a couple days. Dan also said that when he met you to give you the money that you punched him in the face for no reason and then got in your car and drove off...

my .02 is that you also need banned untill this mess gets sorted out

my feelings at this point are that you owe dan an apology for slander and I guess you better hope he doesn't press assault charges

I stopped at Mccoys at lunch and watch the dvr. It clearly shows the parts being stolen. But, hey at least you could see someone being nice enough to leave the axles behind. LOL.

So should he apologize that Dan got caught on tape??? Damn Cameras!

all I posted is what dan told me

why would he care if he was on camera if he was told it was ok to take it?

if its really stolen then he got what he deserved I simply posted the other side when dan got banned befroe he could defend himself

I could honestly care less who did what, I just wanted both sides out there. if you have video showing him actually breaking in post it and I'll stop defending him

I stopped at Mccoys at lunch and watch the dvr. It clearly shows the parts being stolen. But, hey at least you could see someone being nice enough to leave the axles behind. LOL.

So should he apologize that Dan got caught on tape??? Damn Cameras!

McCoys where? McCoy Center in Hilliard?

And since you saw it how did he get in Im curious?

WOW

+1 for ban

LMAO!!! Who fights in a gym??? Most serious people I know go to the gym to train. Muscless does go to the gym, several gyms as a matter of fact. Read some posts about free MMA classes he offered. +1 for - got any cheeseburgers? You can suck my dick DAN!

well, this thread went south fast.

My only real interest was that if there is, in fact, stealing going on - it's a good thing to get the word out.

Fighting and e-thugging clearly got it nowhere.

I agree! I saw the tape. A thief is a thief, no two ways around it. If you can't take the heat, Get out of the kitchen and go to the gym, so you don't get banned.

Speaking of which, lies that is. Some blue mach1. Why? Fuck if I know??? HMMMMMM, if you drive a mach1,,, Why would you have chevy parts??? Unless that is code for "I have these cheeseburgers!!!" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Zane you beat me in a race i'm gonna punch you in the face next time i see you.

WOW! muscless didn't go that far.

BAN+10!! for threats!!!!!!!!!!

Or what's the fine line??

If he doesn't get banned... did he state "i got these cheeseburgers.. I'll suck your dick!!!!!"

Zane you beat me in a race i'm gonna punch you in the face next time i see you.

WOW! muscless didn't go that far.

BAN+10!! for threats!!!!!!!!!!

Or what's the fine line??

If he doesn't get banned... did he state "i got these cheeseburgers.. I'll suck your dick!!!!!"

Zane you are really getting into this tread lol!...ohh yea and you should see the way we mounted them mufflers lol!

McCoys where? McCoy Center in Hilliard?

And since you saw it how did he get in Im curious?

Ask GCPD,,, Charges pending. Muscless originally asked McCoy not to press charges. That was before he received only partial payment since drummer only wanted the rear,, not including my 4.10's he took as well, not knowing they were that ratio until he was told. Maybe Muscless will be a little irritated since he was banned for warning all of us for a theif. Cameras don't lie and it is the theives that steal your shit you have to worry about.

But damn, I wish I would of went to pick up the money,,, damn work!!!!

Zane you are really getting into this tread lol!...ohh yea and you should see the way we mounted them mufflers lol!

I know someone who would like to mount a muffler in the guy that has the star tattoos on his left arm and who is a video star.. I think his name is Dan. And McCoy wants his fence fixed.

Oh by the way,, How did you mount those?

Hi zane you're my hero yes you speak the truth 4xxwhp owns 298whp now i wanna nutswing and get to ride in your car, I will buy you one white castle cheese burger. 68 cents is all you worth biotch :D

You could have bought a LS1 car,but you are driving a FORD!