Theif!

muscless

LOL

How old are you? You have a "crew"?

Well I guess you can't read how old I am, dumb ass. I never said I had a crew. There is a gang of you internet squirrels sticking up for a thief though. Why are the girls sticking up for the guys anyways.? No wonder there are a ton of gay comments.

What is the Vin D. pick for? Does that describe Dan and his squirrel friends?

This is a car forum and you retards have polluted this thread.

So which one of you that has ran their mouth in this thread going to race for cash either tonight or tommorow??

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has been a interesting read to say the least

Lay off the Roids Yo. I never said he was going to fight you. So learn how to read dumb ass. You and your little buddie are starting a lot of shit with no proof. I find it very suspect that you have not downloaded a back up copy. Esp. since there have been numberous request to see the video of him cutting the fence.

I know for a fact that Dan was sucker punched by someone in "your Crew". He does have a black eye and said it came out of no where. He is completely confused by this b.s. Obviously you and your little weightlifting fag buddies had someone else do it because you and meathead could not do it yourselves.

I would not be at all suprized if this is all b.s. and that your stealing from your work and using Dan as a scape goat. (since he is on video on the property.)

Unless the owner of mccoys is on this board they are really the only ones that have the right to post up a video that for if they give Zane or someone else permission to post it. Also if they are really going to press charges they may have been asked by police to keep the vid private to charges are filed or until someone is prosicuted. That or maybe stop down to that shop with Zane and see if you can watch the Vid.

I never said he was not hit. Maybe by someone smaller than myself. Guess that would be a good thing for him. So if you lie and steal it makes it ok if you pay when your caught! How bout we meet and then we can see whats up and who is an internet worrier and whos a BITCH!

As for this personally, I also took it as a threat the fact that numberous other people and mods did as well pretty much backs that up. Now it may not have been the case but thats how it seen as and as such 3 day vacation.

again I don't know either party this is just a 3rd party observation. If Dan really did steal it then thats something he will need to deal with if charges are pressed also was the fence damaged if so do you have any pics of said damage that are time stamped? If you are able/allowed to show them that is.

this has been a interesting read to say the least

Unless the owner of mccoys is on this board they are really the only ones that have the right to post up a video that for if they give Zane or someone else permission to post it. Also if they are really going to press charges they may have been asked by police to keep the vid private to charges are filed or until someone is prosicuted. That or maybe stop down to that shop with Zane and see if you can watch the Vid.

As for this personally, I also took it as a threat the fact that numberous other people and mods did as well pretty much backs that up. Now it may not have been the case but thats how it seen as and as such 3 day vacation.

again I don't know either party this is just a 3rd party observation. If Dan really did steal it then thats something he will need to deal with if charges are pressed also was the fence damaged if so do you have any pics of said damage that are time stamped? If you are able/allowed to show them that is.

I really would like muscless to give me say so on what is said due to a third party getting even. I appreciate someone understanding.

Lol. Read what??? You said Derek would own me. Like I already said, I already owned his car. So what is left?? He posted yesterday that he was going to punch me so you must of been talking about that, if not, what? What do you mean - stealing from our work?? LOL! We don't work there smartypants. Nobody ever said we did.

Why are you so worried about the tape, it is not in our hands anymore, and I never said he cut the fence. Who told you that?

Roids? LOL! Who takes those?, but thanks for the compliment. Muscless was not going to punch him due to the fact that he is not dumb like Dan and you, miss ghetto chick. So if a third party punched Dan, it would of been well deserved. Why do you keep using gay jokes? Did you turn your bf's gay and now you think it is a conspiracy?

Aren't you the one that used to date Eric when he got out of HS...? LMAO!

Wow!!! You are a class act. I thought you were gay b/c you keep telling other guys to suck your dick. My misunderstanding. I guess since you are from the grovecity area you don't consider it gay to tell another guy to suck your dick.

I thought someone said it was stolen from a work place. Also my misunderstanding.

Ghetto... nope.

I know Dan through my boyfriend (who is not gay by any means). Dan is a nice enough guy a little strange but he has never stolen from our house.

As for Eric that is sooo old news, let it die, I have. If you hang out with him it explains alot about you.

No need to reply.

That is all.

<sigh> zane pm sent

2nd edit this is getting way to ghey why wont someone close this thread before more drama reaches out and touches someone

last time there was a threat the thread was closed i think this should follow suit so the 15yr olds can stop arguing and making snide comments

Wow!!! You are a class act. I thought you were gay b/c you keep telling other guys to suck your dick. My misunderstanding. I guess since you are from the grovecity area you don't consider it gay to tell another guy to suck your dick.

I thought someone said it was stolen from a work place. Also my misunderstanding.

Ghetto... nope.

I know Dan through my boyfriend (who is not gay by any means). Dan is a nice enough guy a little strange but he has never stolen from our house.

As for Eric that is sooo old news, let it die, I have. If you hang out with him it explains alot about you.

No need to reply.

That is all.

I was using poor crude humor. I didn't tell anyone to suck my dick, your misunderstanding, I was saying that about the others, guess you never saw the movie...

Mods, would you please lock the thread.

Again, here is a callout for all on here that ran their mouth to muscless or myself, let our cars do the talking, if not, why are you on here? It is not Columbus Bench Racing!!!! Oh and Eric already ripped my ass about the comment, so dead it is. Eric is straight up with me and I have respect for that, he is not full of shit, so yes, that may explain something about me.