FS - Springfield 1911 (GI 45)

KillJoy

Sold - Pending Funds

I am selling my toy. It was purchased on whim, and not really needed.

http://www.galleryofguns.com/prod_images/PW9108LP.jpg

Full product description can be found HERE. This is a 5" Parkerized version.

A week after I purchased it, I took it to Kevin @ Blackwing to do his magic to. If you are not familiar w/ Kevin, or his work, he is one of the BEST 1911 'smiths in the area...hands down! I had him work the trigger using the original parts. The pull is now smooth and constant, and breaks right at 5lbs.

To show how much of a whim this was purchased on, I have not even fired the gun! Kevin did to test his work, but that is all. He said he had no issues with it, and it was a nice little shooter.

MSRP is $599, but they can be purchased for $449 from Vance's. The Trigger wor was over $100.

Asking $450. I will not do a FTF. I will pay the fee to have the gun transferred via the Yellow Sheet (my cost, not yours). I will ship to any FFL, a signed in ink copy of their FFL is all that is needed.

KillJoy

I work at BW and have known Kevin Wardle for a long, long time. He is indeed a master of 1911's. FYI: He is no longer up at Black Wing. He actually switch career fields, but is still doing some gunsmithing on the side.

Good luck with the sale! Seeing as I have 4 Wilsons for my 1911 needs, I don't need another 1911, but it is definitely done right since Kevin's touched it!

I work at BW and have known Kevin Wardle for a long, long time. He is indeed a master of 1911's. FYI: He is no longer up at Black Wing. He actually switch career fields, but is still doing some gunsmithing on the side.

Good luck with the sale! Seeing as I have 4 Wilsons for my 1911 needs, I don't need another 1911, but it is definitely done right since Kevin's touched it!

Thanks for the words!

God dammit....now I gotta chase that boy down...AGAIN! Took me forever to find him after he left Gander Mountain. You wouldn't happen to have any contact info for him....would you???

KillJoy