new

Guest 99BlackPonyGT

Guest 99BlackPonyGT

Hey, my names Tyler and i just joined here, got referred by DangerRanger lol We go to school together... im a college kid so i cant afford much but i drive a 99 mustang gt 5speed.

3:73 gear

Cammed

BBK CAI

Eibach Springs

3" Cowl

Cobra Wheels and Bumper

Aftermarket Spoiler (on there when i bought it, dont know who makes it)

Mac Shifter ( soon to be MGW when i get some cash)

Flow 40's with straight pipe

Custom Grille Delete

I hope to join ya'll at some meets and chill. I don't get my license back until October 20, so I won't be doing anything until then.

Here's my ride...in the background of the front pic you can see my winter vehicle. Beat up 1994 F150. And the 89 iroc in the pic is my dad's car. Full Bolt ons, Cammed, Blown. Hope ya'll like it.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/1-1.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/2-1.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/3-1.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/4.jpg

Guest 99BlackPonyGT
thanks guys :) i like it....well that pretty beastly pickup in the background got me a lot of trouble last yr... raced a ranger down 40 at 2am.... got nailed for drag racing and reckless operation of a motorvehicle... i had a sweet attorney because i had only had my license for 3 weeks at the time... he got the reckless dropped and brought drag racing to 50 in a 35... he was magical lol... then just last month i got dropped it into 3rd and passed 3 cars in a 35... it turned to 45 right when the cop saw me (new albany coming out on 62...like 1/2mi from police station *smacks myself in the head*) so he nailed me at 71 in a 45... went to court had the same judge i had last yr and she looked at my file and saw drag racing and reckless *even though i didnt get convicted of either* she told me i have no respect for the law and took my license for 90 days...im 17 so two moving violations and im out...i got work/school privledges though

before i start giving you massive amounts of shit for your absofuckinglutely retarded driving, tell me something...do you actually give a shit and learn from the fact that you've been busted twice? or are you the kinda phuck who is gonna start an e battle and say "fuck you, i can drive how i want blah blah blah"

i'll even go so far as to say that i was in the same boat as you, 2 violations under 18 (neither for racing) but it took me longer than 3 weeks to get my first, and my 2nd was within 2 weeks of my 18th birthday but i definitely learned from my retardation

Guest 99BlackPonyGT
before i start giving you massive amounts of shit for your absofuckinglutely retarded driving, tell me something...do you actually give a shit and learn from the fact that you've been busted twice? or are you the kinda phuck who is gonna start an e battle and say "fuck you, i can drive how i want blah blah blah"

i'll even go so far as to say that i was in the same boat as you, 2 violations under 18 (neither for racing) but it took me longer than 3 weeks to get my first, and my 2nd was within 2 weeks of my 18th birthday but i definitely learned from my retardation

fuck you, i can drive how i want blah blah blah

no im just kidding...and yea i learned...see the thing with the racing, i didnt see the harm in it since there was no other cars around and it was a 4lane road (2 each dir.) we never broke 80 because of what we were driving...i think i stopped at 75 because the ranger couldnt even keep up at that speed... guess there was more cars around though since a cop got me lol... and the other was me passing people... we were in a 35 and it changed to 45 in like 100yards and these people were slow as hell and i was late gettin home from a friends house... so i dropped into third and gunned it and i by the time i got around 3 people i was at about 75 so i shifted up into 5th and let off and planned to cruise back down to around 50... he got me while i was slowin down...not tryin to make excuses i know i shouldnt have done it and its my own fault for losing my license... not bitter to the cop at all, in fact he coulda done worse and gave me a reckless op ticket... i screwed up, shit happens, learn from it and move on i suppose...