Furniture fs

wnaplay1647545503

We are getting some new furniture and I used the money I had planned on buying the last few parts for my project bike with so I am trying to get a few bucks out of are old stuff.

I have a faux leather couch in a light cream color. Very plush. It has reclining ends. The center folds down and it has 2 cup holders, a speaker phone and has vibrating seats. However I dont have the powerbox for the vibrating seats that plugs into the wall. It has a small hole in one of the foot rests(about dime size), one of the head rests is starting to crack, and one of the arm rests has a cut in it about 3" long. The couch is in very good condition minus these areas. It comes apart into 3 seperate sections. I was going to get some leather mend type stuff and just patch it back together. However the wife wanted new. Its been apart for some time but I am sure I have the pieces to bolt it back together. This couch is very comfortable.

The second couch is a plaid couch that also has reclining ends on it. It is in good shape except for the center seat cushion. It has some rips. We covered it with a throw tucked in on the sides and accented it with 2 pillows that matched the throw. It has served us well. You could very easily just throw a slip cover over it and have a very nice couch with reclining ends.

Last I have 2 blue recliners that are in decent shape. One has a spot on the rear that I have stapled the material back on where the tack strip started to pull off. Its a small area and hardly noticable. Both have an awkward lean to them like a bolt has fallen out.They sit fine, its when you recline them that you realize the lean. However I am not sure what the deal is with these.

I have tried to make these sound as bad as I could but they are still very sturdy pieces of furniture minus the leaning recliners.

I would say $200 for everything. Looking to get it all sold at once. Everything is from a smoke free house. Cant remember how old any of the stuff is. I cant even remember where I got the plaid couch from. But we have had it for a few years. The recliners were bought new by me. The faux leather couch was a gift. I tried to explain everything to the best of my recollection and will take a good look at everything tomorrow. Pm me with any questions.

I am very interested. Where in Reynoldsburg are you? I would like to check them out and more than likely buy it all. I'll be in Reynoldsburg setting up the St. Pius festival Thur-Sat this week with a full size truck so I could have them out of your place by Thursday if that would be good for you.

My phone number is 614.202.7022. I can check pm's and posts on here till about 4pm today, but after that my phone is the best time to reach me.

Thanks, Dustin

• 2 weeks later...