Hello

94birdman

My name is Ryan Ashby. I have a white 94 T-bird lx with only 22,000 miles. It is an extremely clean boat of a car. I don't have anything done to it performance wise because I don't believe in modding a v6, especially with a 2 ton car. I do however have two 10" infinities in the back powered by a 1000watt rms hifonics amp and four 5x7 infinities inside.

Muscle cars are my first and only true love but I do enjoy a good RWD/AWD import should the mood strike me. Thats pretty much it. Till next time

He doesn't want to mod the heavy, slow bastard so he might as well make it enjoyable to cruise in. Gosh!

And there's nothing wrong with a 6 cyl, dammit. Ahem (my car)... Put a turbo on it.

Btw, welcome.

Yeah thats right. I only like RWD or AWD imports and cars in general because FWD is just lame. Sure its good in the winter time but what about burnouts? dough-nuts? and power slides? for the love of god, power slides?

Guest hotrodmama024
Yeah thats right. I only like RWD or AWD imports and cars in general because FWD is just lame. Sure its good in the winter time but what about burnouts? dough-nuts? and power slides? for the love of god, power slides?

Ok... your good. Just didnt sound right to me as you worded it. Thank you and welcome!

No. No scratches on it. The previous owner was some old guy livin in Florida. He barely even drove it and kept it under a car port for about a decade. I got it for only $1400 because the guy was a friend of the family and he really didn't need a car anymore.