FEELER - CR Indoor Soccer Team?

SPLN SUX

I am with you on this...

Come on, its indoor, all you need is a good keeper and full backs that can put the ball anywhere. That was our stratagy anyway, the 1 full back played both ways, and so did the striker, and with 2 wingers that can sprint, it was never difficult going on the offensive.

The striker played a point with the two wingers, and on the defensive it forced a two on one with the full back, and because there is no offsides, it left a 3 on 2 advantage almost everytime on the big end.

Trust me, im all about the W ;)

Fuck subs, I am use to playing the whole time. If you cant run that long and play that long then dont even come.

I was the same way in Hockey. The problem is, a lot people just arent naturaly conditioned to running that long. You can play all game if you want to be the keeper :D

If that many people want to play, i suppose i could coach it and just play the last 5 min or something stupid.

Ill give them a call on..... Tuesday at the latest and find out whats up. If were too late i can arragange a winter league or something.

We can do a 150M dash out at QSL, to find out who has the legs to run up and down the field.

Cutoff will be 12 Players +2 Keepers, so 14 total.

THINGS PLAYERS NEED

$53 - NON REFUNDABLE (EDIT FROM $45 - did the math wrong)

2 T-shirts, 1 Red, 1 White (KEEPERS NEED ONLY YELLOW unless you want to play a field postion as well)

Appropriate shoes

Shin guards

Socks that can cover the guards

I was the same way in Hockey. The problem is, a lot people just arent naturaly conditioned to running that long. You can play all game if you want to be the keeper :D

If that many people want to play, i suppose i could coach it and just play the last 5 min or something stupid.

Ill give them a call on..... Tuesday at the latest and find out whats up. If were too late i can arragange a winter league or something.

We can do a 150M dash out at QSL, to find out who has the legs to run up and down the field.

Cutoff will be 12 Players +2 Keepers, so 14 total.

THINGS PLAYERS NEED

$45 - NON REFUNDABLE

2 T-shirts, 1 Red, 1 White

Appropriate shoes

Shin guards

Socks that can cover the guards

nice work, will be there, hopefully on the bike too