Wiring my Subs?

Then down into the carpet through the center console and to the back of the cd deck.

The other way is to run them through the plastic trim along the bottom of the doors and then into the dash. It depends on the car as to which is easier.

Plastic trim is pushing it. You can do that depending on what gauge wire you are using. 4 gauge or bigger do not use the plastic trim. Me personally i remove seats and carpet and the run your wiring. The cage behind the backseat you should still have opening where you can run the wire through. You can always trace the wires from the deck speakers. Or your seat(bottom part) lift that and go from there. Best to do in daylight so you can SEE THE LIGHT!! :D

Guest Scooter
300 watts... What? RMS? Or "max"? What size subs? Brand? Ohms? Bridged? How many subs? All in one box, wired together? Or seperate, and able to wire each sub independently?

Never mind, thanks for the help, ended up picking up a Sony XPLod amp 800w for 40. It's all good now.

I just go some cheapies for the moment at a flea market. Westland Flea Market and all them stolen goods go so cheap. Just 2 10's in a box. 600w max on each.

Guest 00Smurf
Then down into the carpet through the center console and to the back of the cd deck.

The other way is to run them through the plastic trim along the bottom of the doors and then into the dash. It depends on the car as to which is easier.

i used that same method for mine. Works perfectly.

Got some subs today, and my back seats dont go down, so how am I supposed to get the wires to my CD deck?

88 BMW 325i is the vehicle I'm trying to work all this on.

If I remember right the BMW has a steel wall in between the back seat and the trunk. You better check twice before you drill hole in the wall too.. some of the euro cars had part of the gas tank in between the trunk and the back seat.

If I remember right the BMW has a steel wall in between the back seat and the trunk. You better check twice before you drill hole in the wall too.. some of the euro cars had part of the gas tank in between the trunk and the back seat.

No, there is a cage b/w my back seat and the trunk, with holes in it. Besides, I'm just taking out my bottom seat in the back and running the wires through there.

I just went to the Westland Flea Market to get my stuff.

I would judge that they are about 80$ a piece speakers from what I found on the research on them. And I know, I'm not trying to blow them to the shits either, I just like a little bit of a nice sounding bass.

If your subs are running 600 max. I would suggest not running more than 200 towards each speaker. Sony Xplod nice brand. Still you will see alot of distorted power from that. 800 watt sony. You should have about 3 to 400 watts max of good power. Make sure that you do not take the power level past 1/2. Sony amp mono, 2 or 4 channel. Are you runnin them series or parallel?

What subs you got. 600WATT maxx does not always mean the same. Cheap speakers will say insane amounts of power and you put even half that shit threw then and you melt coils....

That depends on the speaker. I took to super pro comp 12's. I had a 1200D runnin them. They took every bit of that and was asking for more. It all depends on the cheap name brand. Like my Punch HEII. They could not handle 400 on each of them. Rated 600 rms, 1200 max. All depends!!