please... any takers?!?

nizzan1984

well as i posted in my newb fourm, i would like to get my turbo setup installed that i have spent the last 6 mos trying to make. i dont have much $$ so i want to spend $500 max getting the car put together and able to run good. here is the mod list for anyone who might be interested:

1999 honda civic dx hatch

engine: 1.6l d16y7 non vtec

mod list:

d16y8 intake mani

dsm 450cc injectors

injector resistor box

hks hi power mufler tip (custom exhaust needs to be made)

vitara forged pistons, hastings rings

scat rods

arp bolts

cometic head gasket

chipped p28 ecu, obd1 conversion

3 bar map sensor

255lph fuel pump

.63 trim t3/t4 turbo

godspeed large fmic

rfl bov

turbo wastegate

custom turbo mani

turbo downpipe

guages and pod

i also need a custom 2.5 in exhaust that needs to be custom made for the new muffler that i will pay for seperately from the $500. i know this is a VERY long shot but i really want this car done and i would pay more if i have more so if anyone could do this for me, please contact me asap!!! thanks to anyone who decides to help complete my dream car...

you can contact me on here, aim @ ttrtwinturboz, or call me 330-704-5638. thanks again! :)

Alex, I'm gonna move this into the Speed Shop section. I'd also shoot a PM to pbsracerx on here aka Josh at Slowmotion Motorsports, a CR Sponsor. They put out some pretty wicked turbo Hondas, like in the nine-second range so yours should be cake. They're also located about 10min from me, so you can drop the car off and I show you the scene and you can let your cousin show you around a bit while you're in town :)