Ever get the feeling you travel too much?

Akula

here is my schedule for the next little while. BTW, I am usually coming back from London empty handed so if there is a particular britishy thing you want I can ferry it back for you.

Last month I went from London to Seattle, really screws with the whole time/jetlag thing.

Aug 14-17 Dallas, TX

Aug 20-25 SE Boot Camp, Waltham, MA

Aug 27-31 home (Aug 31 is an Aruba holiday)

Sept 3-7 home (Sept 3 is an Aruba holiday)

Sept 8-9 Sales Kick-off - Santa Clara

Sept 10 Education Services Planning - Martha's or Training Room

Sept 11-14 home

Sept 18-21 London public class

Sept 25-26 BAA - London - on-site

Sept 27-28 BAA - London - on-site

Oct 1-5 home

Oct 9-10 BAA - London - on-site

Oct 11-12 BAA - London - on-site

Oct 15-19 CWNA

Oct 22-27 home

Oct 31-Nov 1 Mesh Beta - Sunnyvale

merry christmas and blow ho ho me.

I wasn't whining I was asking if anyone wanted anything from Dallas ( cannot get cowboy's cheerleaders) or London or Boston or Cali...in and out burger t-shirts are popular.

Guest GMoney
You travel more than me but im gone for longer periods. In the last 10 months I have only been home for 3 months. I was in Austria for 7 weeks home 2 weeks then off to India.

arubanetworks.com

I know my schedule pretty far in advance and am supposed to be home one week in every 4. Ant, do you travel INTL? Who do you fly with?

No, I'm domestic. I usually fly with US Airways, American, or Northwest. I hit some pretty out of the way places, so most of my travel is fly into a major hub and drive 1-3 hours to BFE. Most of my sites I only know 1-2 weeks in advance.

Amateurs. :)

I think I have spent more time traveling than anyone on this board.

For example: In 2005 I made Chairman Preferred on US Airways (100+ segments in one year) and I ALSO made Gold status on Northwest Airlines (40+ segments per year). I was platinum with Holiday Inn (have been for going on 7 years) and Presidents Circle with Hertz rentals. That was my busiest year though.

I have more memberships, but those are the ones I use the most. For the last 2 years, I spend most of my time in OH. As I write this, I am installing a system in a Home Depot in Wichita, KS. I still drive my car 30-35,000 miles per year on jobs.

For example: In 2005 I made Chairman Preferred on US Airways (100+ segments in one year) and I ALSO made Gold status on Northwest Airlines (40+ segments per year). I was platinum with Holiday Inn (have been for going on 7 years) and Presidents Circle with Hertz rentals. That was my busiest year though.

\QUOTE]

Wow i didn't know half of that even existed. Impressive.

I dig the money and the travel. Atleast for the next 1.5 years...

I'll trade you jobs. Oh if you go to DFW, please drive on down 83 I believe, or just take 35 N, I'll guide you from there. Ring door bell, say hi, kick ex-GF in shin, grab her hair and smack her face against door, then run. That would make me happy :D If you get out, check out the Bass Pro Shop, I love that place. Addison's nice to get some grub and brew, a place called the flying saucer is where I used to get sauced everyday/night/morning etc..

I don't travel as frequent, but I may be away from home just as much. I'm Diamond VIP with Hilton (signed up in Dec, got to that status by mid-March) and Platinum with Holiday Inn. Also, all my travel expenses for work go on my personal credit card and I get reimbursed, so Capital One loves me too. I have an over abundance of points.

I don't have too many airline miles since most of my work is driving (and I missed out on the New Zealand trip this year). Since we're testing cars when we travel I don't get rental cars.

Guest GMoney
Amateurs. :)

I think I have spent more time traveling than anyone on this board.

I have more memberships, but those are the ones I use the most. For the last 2 years, I spend most of my time in OH. As I write this, I am installing a system in a Home Depot in Wichita, KS. I still drive my car 30-35,000 miles per year on jobs.

Just Gold for NWA? Every year for the last three i have made Platinum. I make gold normally by June. I stay at Hampton Inns i have no idea how many points i have with them currently, last time i used a free night i had 300,000 and one free night is normally 30K to 40K. I normally sell of my flight miles to friends. My credit card companies have to hate me, i never pay any interest and normally get a $100 cash back about every other month.