August 18-19th racing

Sam1647545489

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My car should FINALLY be done this weekend, I made a ton of progress yesterday with the rear suspension, so if thats the case that it will be done, i will post, and will race anyone, not saying my car is ballin but its got a lil somehting to it so ill let ya know....I just want to get out have fun and meet some more cool people.

Shanton vs Steve- 3 races. I got 20$ on shanton if anyone wants to bet.

Also V8Beast, I will give you 1 car and the hit, n/a vs n/a from a dig for 20$ if you want. Anthony, I will give you 2 cars and the hit, all out from a dig. Let me know..

Just for reference- DSM shootout in Norwalk this weekend. There will be 500 some Evos, DSMs, and other troublemakers patrolling Norwalk and RT-10 Saturday night.

DK

I am going to hit up Sam off spray at 40mph with the RX7. Anthony or Brian hot me up for a roll or dig when you are back in business. Zavier will do a 40 roll to 140 and we will see what your magic has made! Tell me what $ amount you want to do.

I am going to hit up Sam off spray at 40mph with the RX7. Anthony or Brian hot me up for a roll or dig when you are back in business. Zavier will do a 40 roll to 140 and we will see what your magic has made! Tell me what $ amount you want to do.

:popcorn: And the plot thickens..........................

If your racing Sam, Id be willing to play.

Hey Chris, not a problem. Have we met? BTW, lemme know what you're thinking on what we'd discussed via PMs.

Shanton, I said I'm selling 90% of the stuff I got for the car. That leftover 10% includes the giant tranny cooler so I can be just like you :)

Hey Chris, not a problem. Have we met? BTW, lemme know what you're thinking on what we'd discussed via PMs.

Shanton, I said I'm selling 90% of the stuff I got for the car. That leftover 10% includes the giant tranny cooler so I can be just like you :)

I just spit up a lil miller lite reading that loolollololololollololllololol

I really need an oil cooler if you got one.

Bringin the car out this weekend?.. Jyust think how gnarly your car will sound while sitting at the 1320 right befor take off/....... Jet engine/spool