Hiring a mechanic

wnaplay1647545503

Looking for a full time mechanic. Preferably ASE certified to repair company vehicles, hydraulic equipment, small electric motors, ect.. If you have experience with any of this type work, even if you arent ASE certified (but must be considered a mechanic. No "I work on my own stuff" kind of person). Then please give me a call. Its a pretty easy job. I havent seen one of are mechanics work a night or weekend in a long time. Must provide own tools. Regularly drive company vehicles to drop off equipment as needed in the field, or repair equipment in the field as needed.

If interested, call me at 614-376-9550

Thanks Jason

can you tell me some more about this? such as pay and bennifits. what type of vehicles? where this is at?

Looking for a full time mechanic. Preferably ASE certified to repair company vehicles, hydraulic equipment, small electric motors, ect.. If you have experience with any of this type work, even if you arent ASE certified (but must be considered a mechanic. No "I work on my own stuff" kind of person). Then please give me a call. Its a pretty easy job. I havent seen one of are mechanics work a night or weekend in a long time. Must provide own tools. Regularly drive company vehicles to drop off equipment as needed in the field, or repair equipment in the field as needed.

If interested, call me at 614-376-9550

Thanks Jason