prayers go out.....

Nick

Saw some downed riders on 270s between easton and US62 Gahanna. Some sport bikes - didn't see any helmets/jackets/ect. Didn't look pretty, saw a mustang and a sunfire with some body damage and I know bikes don't win in collisions.

Prayers go out, hope it ends up well with a speedy recovery.

I cringe when I hear about this stuff.

When ever I see a bike I think about you now.

I shielded a guy last month back from a guy in a red acura driving like an idiot. He was tail gating the guy on the the bike like their was only one lane. The guy on the bike looked like he had just bought it (the fact that he was only going 55mph and was scared to pass semi's was a huge tell). I Pulled beside the acura, beeped my horn, had him roll down his window, then politely told him his tire was flat. I then followed the biker until he got off at West Broad with my hazards on. Good deed done for this year :D

When ever I see a bike I think about you now.

I shielded a guy last month back from a guy in a red acura driving like an idiot. He was tail gating the guy on the the bike like their was only one lane. The guy on the bike looked like he had just bought it (the fact that he was only going 55mph and was scared to pass semi's was a huge tell). I Pulled beside the acura, beeped my horn, had him roll down his window, then politely told him his tire was flat. I then followed the biker until he got off at West Broad with my hazards on. Good deed done for this year :D

Thanks, I'm so sick of being hurt. This week sucks because I lost the ability to walk again. :mad: When I heal I want to go on a fitness binge. I'm going crazy.

Nice work. Most would have done nothing.