Midstate

Martin

Yea im a tech. Thanks for helping us out, I dont know why John doesnt buy that software. He has a computer at the shop but I think he is scared of the internets. If theres anything we can do for you guys let us know. If either of you guys have talked with Jeff I am sorry.

Have any idea where? John has been there ever since i can remember (I'm only 18). Weird little shop the way it's set up, because it is tucked so far back. What is up with that first blue BMW just as you walk out if the office if i may ask? I have had my eye on that car for a loooooong time.

Yea john and bo have been there for like 30 years. He was/is looking at the CE garage door building down on sincair and 161. That would be nice place. There a couple of others but I think he likes that one. That alpina has atleast been there as long as I have, like 4 years. John told me that you have to call the alpina factory in germany and speak german to the guys there in order to figure out whats wrong with it. I guess it has electrical issues.

John told me that you have to call the alpina factory in germany and speak german to the guys there in order to figure out whats wrong with it. I guess it has electrical issues.

That makes sense because John told me it would be way over my head. That is really interesting tho. Did BMW import Alpina's back then? I know they are now going to next year i guess. Maybe you will be able to work on it because of the Alpina that is coming to the U.S.?