New..

Guest DSM GIRL

Guest DSM GIRL

My name is Jessica and I drive a 91 FWD Talon TSi, stock as doing maintenance at the moment.. or should I say, still doing.. :)

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/xpookyyx/wheelllssscopy.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a slow wrx want to race?

-Just kidding it's out of commision right now. Whats a stock TSI run? Maybe I could bring the monte out for a round of fun if the wrx is not fixed by next weekend.

Those of us night owls have our own little click. we've got a good amount of us that work nights on CR. So we started our own little thingy. When you join you can change your tag to show night crew and stuff.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40533

BTW I'm in before the leg humpers

Guest DSM GIRL
Mostly me being a diffrent post whore. I think the forum was created to contain my madness hahahaha. I don't know why I just am random like that.

Ohhh look a birdy.

Hahaha.. I'm too easily amused :rolleyes:

Guest DSM GIRL

Done, nothing but maintenance and replacements..

Planned, well it's depending on a matter of things.. Such as money and me being in school , etc..

Done, nothing but maintenance and replacements..

Planned, well it's depending on a matter of things.. Such as money and me being in school , etc..

yea being in school and trying to have a sweet car sucks, take a look at my post in the pics and vids section of my 5.0 progess thats what paying for school with get you for the last year and half

Guest DSM GIRL
yeah, try owning a DSM and being in school.. let alone being the one that doesn't like anyone paying for her.. I pay for everything that is mine..