FS~~93 Intrepid very clean $1100

tat2s4u

I can attest, these things are reliable as hell. My mom drives one (I drove it for a bit as well) and can stand up very well to just about anything. Not fast, but will get you there safely and getting pretty good mpg out of a V-6...mounted correctly but FWD, oddly.

Not fast, but will get you there safely and getting pretty good mpg out of a V-6...mounted correctly but FWD, oddly.

Are you sure your moms isn't the 3.3? Cause the 3.5 that is in this thing is over 200 hp. :burn:

It's a family sedan, I've driven both. Neither is really 'fast' unless you have the autostick, which does help. Hers is the 3.3L. It has pickup, but nothing like my RX-7 or my old omni.

I think I forgot to mention this thing is over 2 tons therefore making the 200+ hp feel a little less :D

Also, what color is your RX-7? I raced one on 315 in my Talon and was trying to figure out who it was. Should I mention he got spanked from a rolling 40? I thought he was going to kill me when I heard the turbo spooling up but no such luck for him. :offtopic:

Mine's an 84 GSL-SE, non turbo, stock except for a leading ignition coil.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/clbsinvaders/front1.jpg

Ok so that wasn't you then. The one I ran against was a newer one. But I still like yours. :thumbup:

I had a '95... within 3 days, the tranny blew, shifted into 1st on the freeway toasting the engine..... ya, never again :-)

Must of been a bad car for you to get then huh? Well that sucks for you. But so far this one is good and rides real nice too. Since you had a rough experience with one I will let this go to you for only $800 but only for you. ;)