WTB: GLOCK 9mm

BIG_brother1647545517

how much for the S&W straight up? ive been trying to get rid of a couple shot guns if you'd be interested in a trade. depending on what you're looking for that, i may be able to put in a little $ plus my 2 guns

the 2 shotguns are a remington 870 express, bought 2 years ago, fired 2 rounds of trap thru it (50 shells), and sat in the closet since. has modified choke and can add a full if wanted. still has the key for the built in trigger lock and choke tube wrench, along with the box i bought it in... paid 325 2 years ago, its still in excellent condition

the other is a youth model new england firearms 20 guage single shot, bought it a few years ago for 125$, it too is in excellent condition. i dont think it was fired more than 5 times before my brother lost intrest in hunting and had a major growth spurt

WOW! I have had a lot of PM's about buying my S/W

SO here is the deal...

I have to have a 9mm for Duty so I have to replace the S/W with a GLOCK before I can sell the Smith

After I get a GLOCK the S/W will be for sale for $400

Thanks forall the interest

I have to have a 9mm for Duty so I have to replace the S/W with a GLOCK before I can sell the Smith

Where do you work that limits you to a 9?? Do you have other caliber options? Or do they just want Dept-wide interchangabliity?

KillJoy

I work in Cincinnati

ANd YES it has to be a 9mm......

Its not up to me, or I would be carrying my GLOCK 22

Anyway

I am comfortable with aGLOCK its what I trained on & Its what I have carried for 2 years.

I am a die hard lock fan.

The only exception to a glock would be a S/W M&P 9mm