Window Tint

zeitgeist57

I've never been pulled over for tint. I was chewed out by a cop who seen me at a light. Then later he got me for "Loud exhaust on a v6 mustang" Then he tried to hit me for windows tint. I've always (Up till subby) had 20% or darker. I've had 3 or 4 eye surgerys causing my right eye to be extremely sentive to light.

I got pulled over in my G/F's truck. I was on 270 passed the cop in the median. I was in her slow as truck so I know I wasn't speeding 60 MAYBE 65 in a 65mph zone. Fuckin cop followed me to the next exit. I didn't think anything of it at first then when i made a few turns I realized he was following me. Then on came the lights. I got a $105.00 ticket for that shit. I told him that it wasn't my truck and that my girlfriend had just gotten pulled over about a month prior for speeding and they didn't say shit about it then. I even offered to strip it off on the spot (it wasn't my car) He told me that it was too bad, have her take me out to an expensive dinner. That's what I don't understand! Why are some cops just straight up dicks!