my brother in law

88lx5oh

You talking about Cory there? Crazy world, him and Dustin are moving their gym to my dad's building there off of 40. Can't wait actually, dad needs to get his shit out of the back half like now so they can start doing that up as well. I'll be going there, gotta do my own stuff now so I don't look like a puss when that gets up and going. They have some sweet ideas I plan on helping them with.

You talking about Cory there? Crazy world, him and Dustin are moving their gym to my dad's building there off of 40. Can't wait actually, dad needs to get his shit out of the back half like now so they can start doing that up as well. I'll be going there, gotta do my own stuff now so I don't look like a puss when that gets up and going. They have some sweet ideas I plan on helping them with.

yeah it is cory, he is my wifes brother.

it should be a pretty nice gym. cant wait to see it finished.

curling 188lbs

he owns the old school gym in pataskala

and also owns a personal training business t3 personal training

he won the curl contest at whatever event he was at a month or so ago curling like 185lbs

pretty impressive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj9GOgh3Zxs

pretty impressive there!...i started lifting again back in january and im at 135 2 times ....im sure i could do 145+ but it kills my back right now

Yeah thats my brother. I saw his new gym its going to be pretty bad ass once its finished. I met your dad ...hes nice. :)

Yeah thats my brother. I saw his new gym its going to be pretty bad ass once its finished. I met your dad ...hes nice. :)

Crazy stuff. Mom starting going there after she heard them on the radio and that's how this came about. Yeah alot of work is ahead over there though, inside and out. I'm suppose to be getting concrete and stuff ready here soon for the outside. Cory and Dustin both seem cool/down to earth guys.